Formula K24 brakes
Hadley Hubs (rear is SS cassette) on Mavics
Saint cranks

Attachments

mikeG

Chimp
Nov 14, 2004
Menlo Park, CA
I can't wait to take it to the local DJ's but that may be a lil while (due to the rain) but I did take it for a quick urban sesh and the SA is manual machine. Those short stays are incredible and those photos do not do it justice. The dried blood red over raw is crazy in the sun. The craftsmanship is top notch and Brad is doing some amazing stuff with steel. The bike rides better than it looks and I always prefer doing business with small companies with great customer service.

I raced BMX for over 20 years and it took me a long time to get into mountain bikes. Finally, there is product that lives up to the hype and Nemesis Project is by far the best 26 inch frame I have ridden.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
I can't wait to take it to the local DJ's but that may be a lil while (due to the rain) but I did take it for a quick urban sesh and the SA is manual machine. Those short stays are incredible and those photos do not do it justice. The dried blood red over raw is crazy in the sun. The craftsmanship is top notch and Brad is doing some amazing stuff with steel. The bike rides better than it looks and I always prefer doing business with small companies with great customer service.

I raced BMX for over 20 years and it took me a long time to get into mountain bikes. Finally, there is product that lives up to the hype and Nemesis Project is by far the best 26 inch frame I have ridden.