Quantcast

Nemesis Project Secret Agent

sokoloka

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego / London
I know there's not really alot out there in circulation at the moment, but I know at least one of you monkey's has had to have spent some time slung over the top tube of a Secret Agent.

I'm at the point right now where I'm consolidating alot of the things in my life as I actually try and figure out what I'm doing with it - so I'm clearing out the stable, starting fresh, and leaving myself with a geared 2-6 playbike and a new 2-6 street whip as well.

I love my '05 BlkMrkt Mob to death - but there are a few things that I would change given the chance, and now that I've beaten on it for the past two years, it's time to give it a rest and take that chance.

So for those few of you who have ridden a Secret Agent, or seen it in person, what's everyone's impressions? :clue:

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I haven't ridden one, but IMO for a street/DJ bike the DeathMobile is better. V-brake only and BMX rear end. Sick!

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
I know there's not really alot out there in circulation at the moment, but I know at least one of you monkey's has had to have spent some time slung over the top tube of a Secret Agent.

I'm at the point right now where I'm consolidating alot of the things in my life as I actually try and figure out what I'm doing with it - so I'm clearing out the stable, starting fresh, and leaving myself with a geared 2-6 playbike and a new 2-6 street whip as well.

I love my '05 BlkMrkt Mob to death - but there are a few things that I would change given the chance, and now that I've beaten on it for the past two years, it's time to give it a rest and take that chance.

So for those few of you who have ridden a Secret Agent, or seen it in person, what's everyone's impressions? :clue:
The Monkies are slowly getting theirs right now .
Well everyone who has ridden one really loves them , the geo is going to feel more stable than what your on now and the HA wont feel as slow and raked out . My personal bike has been on loan to a friends for the past few days and it's getting harder to get it back from him every day he has it :rant:

One thing that I really like about the bike is how solid the ride feel is and how stable the geo feels either at high speeds or on slow techy stuff .. the 70HA 70SA feels spot on !!

I also took my SecrectAgent out to the dirt jumps by my house and even went through the big set :huh: YUP surprised even me :happydance: I am really happy on how the bike rides and performs on everything from DJ and street tricks to a nice quiet ride around Folsom Lake .... I'm in love with my Secrect Agent :cupidarrow: