Quantcast

Nemesis Project SPY photo

DUKESofTAH0E

Monkey
Mar 27, 2006
northstar
after slogging 3 hours through the nor cal snow of what normally takes an hour. i have the exclusive spy photos of the new Nemesis project proto type. this exclusive is only being released here on ridemonkey with no other info then what you can get out of this picture. so dont ask me anything about it and try not to bug brad to much, the dudes busy as you can see.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
oh my goodness, this is where brad's been!!!! that thing is sickdiclouslyish nice. its funny you say snow, i was talking to brad a couple weeks ago he said it was 75 at 7 pm. but seriously, that thing oozes sickness, nice work!!! and dont bug brad, that is the busiest man i know probably, ask him how much he has to work sometimes, you'll get the idea

ReVolVeRage

Monkey
Dec 28, 2006
MD/ NYC
That looks amazing! I wonder if Brad is using the4 same tubing that he uses on the Nemesis Project hardtails (Sanko from Japan?). Wouldn't that be really heavy?

Either way, it looks really good and I'm excited to see the finished product!

Nice work, Brad!

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
That looks amazing! I wonder if Brad is using the4 same tubing that he uses on the Nemesis Project hardtails (Sanko from Japan?). Wouldn't that be really heavy?

Either way, it looks really good and I'm excited to see the finished product!

Nice work, Brad!

Thank you for the great compliments on this new bike , well DEX sorta let the cat out of the bag , but I'm not going to confirm or deny that this might be the new 4x race frame :shocked: all I'm going to say is it's obviously a new Nemesis Project suspension frame :clapping: something allot of you have been waiting for and will not be disappointed when you see the final product .

No other info until Sea Otter !:disgust1: sorry :twitch:

About the question on material , currently all our bikes mare made from U.S. made True-Temper OX platinum and supertherm tube sets , and we use only True-Temper heat-treated straight gauge materials for our gussets and seat-stays . ( I only used the Japanese Sanko tube sets on the Terrorbox prototypes that were made in Taiwan )

More on tube set's later ......... we got something new were playing with and might have something finished by SeaOtter

TGR

Monkey
Jan 9, 2006
4-bar suspension?
and if it is for slopestyle, why is there a double barrel? air shocks are way cooler...

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
4-bar suspension?
and if it is for slopestyle, why is there a double barrel? air shocks are way cooler...
Please refer to quote in above post
Brad@NemesisProject said:
Thank you for the great compliments on this new bike , well DEX sorta let the cat out of the bag , but I'm not going to confirm or deny that this might be the new 4x race frame all I'm going to say is it's obviously a new Nemesis Project suspension frame
Yes for "Slope-style" air shoks are more trendy, no-one but you have mentioned Slope-style in this thread ????

The frame pictured has a Double Barrel shok for one simple reason it's the BEST rear coil shok on the market today !
Derived from proven Ohlins based twin tube technology the Double Barrel is the most advanced rear bicycle shok on the market today!
Ohlins technology isn't marketing hype they have the race results to back up their claims !

Now IF the handmade Nemesis Project frame built from True-Temper OX Platinum pictured above did have a proven 4 BAR rear suspension platform mated with Double Barrel shok this would make for a very dangerous weapon on any RACE course .

Personally I would prefer a different BIKE for Slopestlye though but that's another story all-together ... right ?:shocked:

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
brad mentioned something about this to me awhile ago when i was seeing about getting a secret agent. i really want to know more, i really like the look of steel FS bikes. the red is sick too.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
brad mentioned something about this to me awhile ago when i was seeing about getting a secret agent. i really want to know more, i really like the look of steel FS bikes. the red is sick too.
I will finally be able to set you up on that test ride you have been asking for . Come by the booth at SeaOtter and we can send you up to the test track with the bike pictured and a fully set up SA so you can feel the differences :shocked: :clapping:

Tetreault

Monkey
Nov 23, 2005
SoMeWhErE NoWhErE
brad didnt u design and build a floating shock style platform similar to vpp way back in like 2000 or something, i thought i remembered seeing a white frame on unrealcycles that u made? maybe im confused?

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
brad didnt u design and build a floating shock style platform similar to vpp way back in like 2000 or something, i thought i remembered seeing a white frame on unrealcycles that u made? maybe im confused?

You are correct Teteault !!:cheers:
Someone give this man a cold frosty one !!

It was a project with a Japanese company Namaiki cycles and Rodo racing , the bike pictured on Unreal was designed by Philip Lord from Namaiki and myself in the winter of 98/99:shocked:

Now that would be more of the type of bike I would use for "slopstyle" with a trendy air shok and all :)