Quantcast

Nemesis Project v.2.0

sokoloka

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego / London
A picture is worth a thousand words :) :

She's safe at home in Illinois and unbelievably gorgeous to boot!

That doesn't mean that there aren't a few words to say in addition to the photos though..

Long story short, yes mistakes were made, but on both sides - not just one. Sure things could have gone smoother, but the wonderful thing about hindsight is that it's 20/20. At the end of the day, not only did I get exactly what I wanted, but the build quality far exceeded my already high expectations, and in all honesty I couldn't be happier with what I've got.

Admittedly, there was kind of a rough patch somewhere in the middle - but I still consider Brad a friend and hope that we can look past whatever the hell just happened and stay deece. A few of the job opportunities I'm scoping for the summer are based out of NorCal, so if all goes well I wouldn't mind picking the "old man" up for a ride or two during my stay out there ;)

Everything put to the side, I'd definately consider returning to doing business with Brad if he's willing to do the same; there's still a few dream bikes in my mind that I'd like to bring to reality. I still owe a Mr. Bradley Hodges a phonecall, so maybe that's something we can break bread over.

Enough with the words though, more pictures!

Hella clean welds:

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
I dont think the artist who sprayed the starving child quite intended for you to use it as a backdrop for your super expensive bicycle frame.

That said...nice bike. I'm glad everything worked out.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I wouldn't do business with either one of you. :poster_oops:

Cool looking frame, though.

Is it just me, or do those dropouts look unnecessarily large?

Sep 20, 2007
Champaign, IL
I wouldn't do business with either one of you. :poster_oops:

Cool looking frame, though.

Is it just me, or do those dropouts look unnecessarily large?
The dropouts do look huge but every builder has their own style and I think that is part of it. The frame is not exactly what I would be looking for but it is hot. Brads a good guy and I don't think one bad situation should ruin a good guy's company.

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
Curious to see what build is in mind.
Nice photos, the frame is raw! always good to see photos! not so good to see forums used as a personal diary.

duck said:
Now you just gotta get Streetsteeze running again :P :L.
word. get that action in gear. ;)

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
It makes me very happy to see this post .
Even more happy that Eric got his bike and is pleased with the end product .
I'll take this whole situation in stride and use it as a learning experience to help improve both my personal level of customer service and to help iron out our company policy so situation's like this don't happen again.

No hard feeling's , Glad Eric got his bike!
-Brad

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
drop outs are not that big once mounted up, thought the same thing. as i remember eric is not going to run gears, but i bet it will still look ILL

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Sorry...I still think they look like 90's XC frames....
And I'm with Cru on dealing with the two of you... I think they shoulda given you each 6shooters and stood you back-to-back. Atleast then there wouldn't be anymore monthly "Nempro Sucks" threads... fuggin mexican soap opera up in here...

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Nah...I'm now 35 and all this **** is starting to get interesting again! Maybe I'm headed back up the next hill and I can see better or something, but 35 is definately more amusing...

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
eh, my understanding of the bs that floats around the subject like this thread is what I can't wrap my head around. The 30s as far as life goes is great, hell I was 30 going on 13.