Quantcast

Nemesis Projects DeathMobile

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Got my new frame in today. And lets just get this out of the way. Some people had bad luck with Brad, but I want to say that he is by far the nicest person I've ever worked with one-on-one to build a frame. He never fed me any B.S., and was 100% honest about everything. He was open to the ideas of a frame that is a little more rare in the DJ/street scene, and I really hope to work with him again to make another bike.

The specs of the frame are:
Stock geo on a DeathMobile
14mm dropouts
Disk mounts
Integrated headset
Custom thicker tubing on lower tubes of the chainstay
Purple powercoat
Euro BB

Brad also threw in a set of their new 3.25" rise Weezy bars in white, a purple Ano stem, and a really sexy white pivital seat. I'm also getting another set of the same bars but in the same powdercoat purple.

There are a few parts that need to be changed. My Animal Illegal Linear Cable is a little to short, so that needs to be changed, along with a new seatpost. The seatpost is a used one I grabbed from the LBS so it will do until I can get some cash together for a pivital.

Besides that, it looks so clean, and I rode it for about five minutes and it rides like a dream. I planned on riding today but a huge storm hit A-Town this morning and it's been flooded. Tomorrow looks like more of the same so I will have to wait until the weekend for some ride pictures.

The parts list goes:
Manitou Gold Label w/ hollow axle
Gold Profile F hub w/o rotor mount
Alex D24 rims F & R
Nem-Pro Stem
Nem-Pro Weezy bars
Shadow Grips
Avid BB5 road 140mm disk brakes
Animal Illegal Linear Housing
Profile cranks 175mm w/ Ti axle and flush mount bolts
Halo 14mm disk brake R hub
Shadow purple ano alloy 14mm nuts
KMC gold 1/8th chain
Profile 25tooth chainwheel
Shadow Purple Ano bar ends
FSA Impact Gold Limited
Profile seat clamp
Shadow railed seat
Odyssey PC pedals
Schwalbe Tabletops
XC tubes
Gold Nipples
and a ghetto ass seatpost

and for the pictures...

Once again, thanks a TON Brad, and I'm looking forward to the support you're giving me, and the most badass bike I've owned.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
wow, ****'s hot. i've always really liked the nempro stuff and i talked to brad a little at the sea otter, he was a really good guy.

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
awesome.

Purple looks primo, maybe a little over the top for my tastes with the rest, but looks like it came together nicely. Crown Royal.

Hey Brad, now that you're done with that bad machine up there you think you could get a chance to drop those fly bb cups back in the mail?

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Looks sick Price .... I can't get over how well the Animal bake cable matches !!
and YES that bike has Crown Royal pimpness wrighten all over it!!

Dave -email sent cups located :)

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
looks rad. i am digging the look of having a low stem all the way down with tall-ish bars. those look like 3's. on my MOB, i'm thinking about some 2 piece 4"s if i can find em.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
so is there something to these pc pedals? Seems as though im seeing them more and more...
They cost $10, they weigh nothing, and I've never broken one. I do feel the need to replace them pretty soon, but I have been riding them hard since Jan. They also won't kill your shins if you miss the pedals. I would love to throw a set on my DH bike because I love the feel of them, but I think they would break on there.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
looks rad. i am digging the look of having a low stem all the way down with tall-ish bars. those look like 3's. on my MOB, i'm thinking about some 2 piece 4"s if i can find em.
I know Brad has a bunch of the 3.25 inch rise Weezys like mine. But 4 inch? I think BCD has a set of 4 inch one piece. PM him. They are BMX size clamping though.

A Grove

Monkey
Nov 20, 2007
State College, PA
SOO hott.... I can't wait to get my Weezy's!! They look absolutely SICK!

Enjoy the bike, Brad is a kickass dude! He called me personally to let me know when he had shipped my bars and was totally cool with sending me a set of raw with some decals so I can paint them to match my rig :thumb: to you, Brad! Keep it up!

EDIT:: Might've missed it... But do you have a posted weight on 'er?

Sep 20, 2007
Champaign, IL
VERY nice. NemPro is one of the few frames I would ever switch to if something catastrophic happened to my Dobermann. Those pedals look pretty sick too. I might try them once I toast the Cielencki (spelling??) mag pedals that I have right now. Hows the grip??

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
It rides amazing. Rode it today even though the fun park was really wet. So we sessioned this little hip jump. It's so much ufn and the 3.25 Weezy bars make everything a bit easier...

Here a a few pics, nothing good because alot of the park was wet.

Sorry there are not any cool pictures, but all the fun things were wet.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I was being an idoit Friday night. Barspin over a wedge and missed the grab, the bars hit me in the ribs, and something cut up my right shoulder really bad, and both my knees. Looks like I need a few days off even though I went downhilling today.