Aug 6, 2006
Ca
Sickness! What's teh build?
build....
NemPro Tuned z1,
Easton ea70 bars,
thompson seatpost and x4 50mm stem,
animal hamilton pedals,
(depending on how I like em) TSC grips, TSC Seat, 24" rhyno lite xl's chrome, with TSC rear hub, DMR revolver front, K-rads, xt rear break, avid lever, profile 170mm cranks

TSC= The shadow conspiracy

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
build....
NemPro Tuned z1,
Easton ea70 bars,
thompson seatpost and x4 50mm stem,
animal hamilton pedals,
(depending on how I like em) TSC grips, TSC Seat, 24" rhyno lite xl's chrome, with TSC rear hub, DMR revolver front, K-rads, xt rear break, avid lever, profile 170mm cranks

TSC= The shadow conspiracy
shiz man, that sounds sick

mikeG

Chimp
Nov 14, 2004
Menlo Park, CA
Nice ride...I love that color. Don't be surprised to see someone in HMB on a Secret Agent with the same color. I actually live over by Stanford but I have some buddies that live out your way that I ride with from time to time.

Post some pics when you get it all done.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
c'mon, i know you just walked over and plucked me a fresh one....
Magic beans I tell you magic beans !!

They were in a old dusty jar I found in Keith Bontrager's garage labled " pandora's frames DO NOT PLANT " I saw this and stole them without thinking twice .

f0ggy

Monkey
Aug 6, 2006
Ca
Nice ride...I love that color. Don't be surprised to see someone in HMB on a Secret Agent with the same color. I actually live over by Stanford but I have some buddies that live out your way that I ride with from time to time.

Post some pics when you get it all done.
who i might know em

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
Magic beans I tell you magic beans !!

They were in a old dusty jar I found in Keith Bontrager's garage labled " pandora's frames DO NOT PLANT " I saw this and stole them without thinking twice .
wow brad, that is pretty funny. im hoping for a frsh ripe one sometime in te future from brad's magic plant (no, not that kind of plant):biggrin: