Quantcast

Neo-Nazis in TN thwarted in Obama assassination attempt!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Yikes!

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE49Q7KJ20081027

Obama assassination plot thwarted
Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:06pm EDT

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Law enforcement arrested two men in Tennessee who had plans to rob a gun dealer to shoot Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and "as many non-Caucasians" as possible, an official said on Monday.

An official from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives said police found the men in the Jackson, Tennessee area with a number of guns, including a sawed-off shotgun, in their car.

"They wanted to go to a place where they could shoot as many non-Caucasian as they could," the official said, noting that the men first planned to rob a gun dealer. "They also had a plot to assassinate Sen. Obama."

Obama, who would be the first black U.S. president, is leading Republican John McCain in opinion polls ahead of the November 4 election.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
The good part of Obama as president is the majority of nutjobs who will want to assassinate him are rednecks without enough brains to even get out of their own state, let alone past the Secret Service.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i hope the feds didn't do any illegal wiretapping - that would be a miscarriage of justice.

damn that bush and his roosting chickens

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
from CNN
Though they told investigators they would be willing to die in their mission, the men backed out of their October 21 attempt to rob the gun dealer after spotting two cars and a dog at the home, the affidavit states.
So two cars and a dog scare these idiots, but not the fact that a gun dealer might be armed ?

HBFR33R!D3

Monkey
Jun 5, 2007
huntington beach
all my friends have been saying mccain would klunk out before his term ended, but my point was some white supremesist would kill obama, now i have proof that there is a chance it might

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
all my friends have been saying mccain would klunk out before his term ended, but my point was some white supremesist would kill obama, now i have proof that there is a chance it might
Show me ne president that someone didn't want to kill.

McCain will be dead from natural causes within 2 years, so he doesn't count.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Well, one mystery semi-solved for me. I always wondered why so many questionable Oi bands had "88" in a song or in their title. I guess it's some kind of secret code? Weren't they going to kill 88 black people?

Anyone know what significance 88 is?

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Well, one mystery semi-solved for me. I always wondered why so many questionable Oi bands had "88" in a song or in their title. I guess it's some kind of secret code? Weren't they going to kill 88 black people?

Hmmm....88 lines about 44 women by the Nails?

What could it mean?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003

good catch.

88 == hh (heil hitler)

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
roosting chickens alert:
obama said:
“...just to take a, sort of a realist perspective...there’s a lot of change going on outside of the Court, um, that, that judges essentially have to take judicial notice of. I mean you’ve got World War II, you’ve got uh, uh, uh, the doctrines of Nazism, that, that we are fighting against, that start looking uncomfortably similar to what we have going on, back here at home.”
source: http://www.wbez.org/audio_library/od_rajan01.asp#010118