Quantcast

NerdMedia: a book review wiki

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001

literate :monkey:s:

i've set up a wiki on my site, named NerdMedia at the moment. if you're after something to read or watch take a look, and feel free to make an edit or addition if you can figure out the wiki syntax (as doing so makes you enough of a nerd to be worthy of the NerdMedia title)

:D

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Hmmm....

I have read 22-23 books so far this year. But I was never one for book reports.

The site gives some other books to consider.

Cool.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
stevew said:
Hmmm....

I have read 22-23 books so far this year. But I was never one for book reports.

The site gives some other books to consider.

Cool.
if there are any that you particularly liked post 'em up! this should be a no-stress affair since it's not for a teacher :D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I'm not sure how to use the "wiki" thingie and post, but I am enjoying reading some of the reviews. I sent the link to the GF. She reads more than I do and will also really like the site. I'm looking forward to perusing the site more.

I see that we are both Vonnegut fans. Deadeye Dick, and Bluebeard are two of my faves.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I'll try to post some tomorrow. I've read almost as many as Steve, maybe 18-20. My favorite was "His Dark Materials" triology (that's three books) by Philip Pullman... worthy of a write-up.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
you click Edit Page on the lower left of the page you want to edit. CamelCase makes a new page, look at the example on the first page. also, remember to put your name in place of "Anonymous Coward"