Quantcast

Nervous

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
I am really nervous today because I have a date this evening. I haven't had a date in a long time. What are some things that you RM people do to alleviate anxiety before a date. Keep in mind my name isn't pinkshirtphots but seeing as this is RM I expect some level of asshattery.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Arrange for six dozen roses to be waiting on the bar in vases when you arrive.

Then tell her you want her to do a shot for every rose on the bar.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
That seems a little too forward. On the first date the woman should choose the orifice.
Let her choose the orifice once and she'll start thinking she can choose everything else, like the clothes she wears, or what kind of sandwich she makes me.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Let her choose the orifice once and she'll start thinking she can choose everything else, like the clothes she wears, or what kind of sandwich she makes me.
That is why on the second date the gift is a shock collar.

There is a joke loosely refering to a donkey punch in there.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Rohypnol gets a bad rap, but if used ethically (ie. on a total prude bitch) it can be very effective and rewarding.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Do nothing but stare at her tits when you talk to her, she'll like that. Grab her ass every chance you get, and try to grab her tits, too. Wax eloquently about your sexual prowess, this will impress her to no end. And above all, be vulgar and crass. This turns women on the most. She will cream her thong (unless she is going commando) and won't be able to wait to get you into bed.