Quantcast

netflix riding videos

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
I just joined netflix. I know they have biking videos, but they are scattered throughout the extreme sports and motor/biking selection. So, what bike videos have you all rented through netflix? I am mostly interested in downhill-esqe and BMX videos, but would be open to some good road race highlight and history flicks.

Thanks.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I couldn't find the collective or any others for that matter. What's up with that?

<edit> I found Union, but no Collective.

neanderthal

Monkey
Mar 1, 2005
Pittsburgh
It's been my experience that mountain biking videos are difficult to find when browsing on Netflix. Netflix does however have a few mountain biking dvds. I've had the best luck locating dvds by typing the title in the search feature. It's time consuming because you have no idea what dvds Netflix actually has but I've got quite a few hits using this technique.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
The best thing to do with Netflix, is search by rider's name. I always go with Dave Watson. He seems to be one that will come up. Once you get to that part, it'll have other riders you can click on and it will bring up other movies. I ordered NWD3 from them, and it came cracked.....

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
wannabeabonedoc said:
I ordered NWD3 from them, and it came cracked.....
That's weird...I ordered NWD 4 and it came in 2 pieces. I have gotten Sprung5, NWD 5, Tread Retread and Third down so far. Thing I don't understand is why they associate the mountain biking vids with UFC fighting and Carmen Electra's workout vids. I found Earthed and Earthed 2 but no luck with Collective, which I'd much rather see thatn Earthed.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I added Union, Earthed 1/2, but that was all they had that I wanted to see (and don't own).

I guess I could get Jib (j/k).

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I was looking for the Collective today (wanted it again), couldn't find it through search so I checked my past return history. I guess they don't have it anymore. No link for it like all of my other returns... :(