Quantcast

Never get drunk at a baseball game...

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
so, I went to the Giants/Padres spring training game today and was hanging out in left-center lawn area and it just happened to be where all the drunk college guys go..good thing I brought my camera. One guy got drunk (let's call him Shirt because he's wearing his shirt in the pictures) and his good friends drew all over him with a sharpie loaned to them by an officer of the Phoenix Police dept (who was watching and laughing the whole time). After the 20 minute writing/everyone else in left-center watching and laughing, we found some random guy (Shirtless guy) who had passed out while intoxicated as well. Here's another funny twist, the Shirt didnt know he was written on, so, when we got him next to the Shirtless guy for pictures, it was just plain funny..
check out the pics here.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
What a bunch of losers...............................Giants suck!!!!!!!

It's amazing how Bonds is skating around the whole steriod thing, he needs to retire so he doesn't break the record. Its not fair, he was juiced. I'm not saying he's a bad player and not a power hitter, it's extreamly hard to hit a baseball traveling between 85-99 mph, but the steriods gives him that added strength to hit that ball an extra 5-15 feet, that will get you a few more HR's, he probably has 100-150 more HR's than he really should.

J

JRB

Uhm - good cops you got out there. No wonder Compton got out of control. :think:

*funny stuff - none the less.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Brian HCM#1 said:
What a bunch of losers...............................Giants suck!!!!!!!

It's amazing how Bonds is skating around the whole steriod thing, he needs to retire so he doesn't break the record. Its not fair, he was juiced. I'm not saying he's a bad player and not a power hitter, it's extreamly hard to hit a baseball traveling between 85-99 mph, but the steriods gives him that added strength to hit that ball an extra 5-15 feet, that will get you a few more HR's, he probably has 100-150 more HR's than he really should.
:stupid:

Just look at how big he is now compared to 5-10 years ago, its insane.

Damn steriods. :mad:

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
jdcamb said:
Making all the other teams fans look good. Thanks Giants :thumb:
I like it how they misspelled "Giants" on the guys forehead to Giaints...yea, the Gi-Aints are comin' to town...on another note, I went to the A's game today, which was pretty embarrassing. They lost 4-17. but, fun times...There was an A's fan today with the A'shocker. loooky here.

DieselX

Monkey
May 26, 2004
New York City
Brian HCM#1 said:
... It's amazing how Bonds is skating around the whole steriod thing...
I think most professional athletes do steroids. If only a few did, you would see them greatly stand out in their performance.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
DieselX said:
I think most professional athletes do steroids. If only a few did, you would see them greatly stand out in their performance.
I disagree, Bonds, McGwire, Canseco, Sosa, Giambi. For some reason they really stood/stand out.