Quantcast

Never let me make the Saturday GMT™

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Got new bike parts I want to put on the bikes but it's too effing cold in the garage.
(lazyassfirstworldproblems)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
prince playing 2 nights/2 shows each night at the ogden theatre in denver....if only it were 1300 miles closer.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hola. Long couple of days of board review, but the weekend has come, huzzah. (Which just means I'll be reading review books at home instead of taking cases similar to those in the books at work.)

I can't wait for June. Done (and hopefully passed) my last set of boards, moving back to Seattle, starting a new job, and escaping from New York/our landlord/our ****ty living situation in this illegally-split house once and for all.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Tried to go for a ride this morning but the snow had not melted out enough yet. So instead I just went for a road ride to get my fix. I feel wholly I unsatisfied by this development.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Mornin'....errrr....Afternoon! LONG week and it's still going here. Tonight is my school's final performance of "Anything Goes". It's that double-edged sword of happiness (show will be over and I can have a life again outside of rehearsals) and saddness (show is over and nothing to look forward to). I just wish this damn snow would go away so I can start riding my bike outside again!

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Worked on my Beemer until 1am and then the check engine light came on.

More snow on the ground this morning, over 20" this week. Working and then working on my German money pit.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Wife off to NYC for a 3 day girls weekend.

Taking the boys to see the Snitch matinee. If I add their ages they're over 13; seems legit.
I'm willing to risk raising kids numb to violence (Amurka!) if it means never seeing another kids movie.

Baseball tryouts for the 10yo tomorrow, followed by the draft.
Yes, our little league has a draft.
Baseball is serious business.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I had registered to run a half marathon today, but since I am still on the cripple list, I decided to go anyway and volunteer at the race. I handed out the swag bags then worked at a water station. I went to the gym after for 60 exhausting minutes on the elliptical and 60 leg presses. Legs are tired and knee is achy now. All in all, a good day for mind, body, and spirit.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Surprise powder day at Beaver Creek today. Tired.
my younger brother goes and picks up his puppy in that sh!t.....cdot closes I70 from just past the airport to kansas but says my brothers landcruiser can pass...:crazy: