Quantcast

new 07 Jeep Compass

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
As a Cherokee (not Grand) owner, I hated the Liberty but became optimistic when I first saw the new Commander. This swings it back the other way. Ugh.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Hmmm - ahhh not so much.

Looks kinda like a Kia or something. Jeeps always been branded as being tough and rugged - that looks.....ahhhh, eeew!

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Andyman_1970 said:
I will say I'm not crazy about Doge/Jeep/Chrysler but the new Dodge Caliber looks pretty cool.............
Other than the Ipod holder it looks like the same Fugly jeep thingy to me, probally be made on the same line, just different fenders, hoods and grills , same, lame sad story...

G-Cracker

Monkey
May 2, 2002
Tucson, beatch!
This is why car makers have to go back and pull design ideas from the past... because just like the crap that flows from Hollywood, there is nothing original anymore.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Knuckleslammer said:
I want a phucking ufo. No gas, no oil, no insurance. no frign excise tax for parking it in my phucking garage. Cars are a TFL. Total phucking loss.

Knuckle
Come on Knuck, you know you'll need fuel of some kind and you better be insured if you drive around ranting like you do here. :p

Me? I wants me a magic carpet with a climate controlled force field. Or even better, I just wants to get beamed around everywhere like on Star Trek.