Quantcast

New '09 NEMA 'Revolver' threads...

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
with interbike just around the corner, & there's already a ton of '09 product & news being leaked... i didn't want to feel left out! haha! :spam::spam: so here's some quick pics of the new 2009 NEMA REVOLVER DH line... including our new PANTS!

The Revolver line is essentially the next evolution of the 'Podium' lineup. The photos seen here are still the first samples, so there will probably be a few tweaks come final production (mainly sizing of the pattern in the pants - will be more like the size of the jersey)

some more riding photos can be found here

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
more bigger pockets would be nice too. i love my podiums, but could use a pocket with a bigger opening to accommodate my goofy hands, or two pockets to play pocket pool

Last edited:

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
thanks guys! we're stoked on the new line.. & glad you're diggin them as well!
couple of quick notes...

- pocket is the same as the podium (on the pants too)

- shorts are about an inch longer in length

- jersey is siiick! bettter cuffs, better coller area, better ventilation pattern (IMO),

- pants are ballin! they shoulda named 'em after me! ha super comfortable, nice size opening at ankle (not too wide, not super tight), knee area is articulated & a little roomier (with out being huge)... so you can fit your bulkier kneepads in there & not be constricted

....& a skinsuit is on the way just for you stik! ;) j/k

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
DD, will the '09 NEMA stuff be available in Youth sizes? Also, any plans for "Zip off" Pants/Shorts?
sorry, no youth sizes. being a small company it's hard to justify the extra expense to make you sizes at this time. we agree that it'd be a great idea,.. just can't afford to do it at this time.

no zip-offs at this time either

ekozy39

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Actually we just wanted to make these as pedal-friendly as possible, and leave the option for using knee pads. The pre-curved knees and accordion really help with that.

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
Let me ask this. Do they go by real size? ie. Levis I'm a 38 for 20 years. My old Azonics, 38. I tried newer Azonics and Marzocchi (made by the same co) and they don't even come close to fitting. My buddy who is a 32-34 said that they fit him great though. So, will the XXL's fit me? thanks, EC

ekozy39

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Let me ask this. Do they go by real size? ie. Levis I'm a 38 for 20 years. My old Azonics, 38. I tried newer Azonics and Marzocchi (made by the same co) and they don't even come close to fitting. My buddy who is a 32-34 said that they fit him great though. So, will the XXL's fit me? thanks, EC
They are true to size and we have sizes from 28-38. We may do a few youth sizes since we have a BMX team that might be running them in 2009. They have a couple groms on the smaller side.