Quantcast

new addiction..

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i could never get behind pringles or stuff like cape cod chips (brittle, "kettle" chips). give me some ridged sour cream and onions chips (or crisps, as they say in the UK) and i'm happy.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
The best chips I've ever had were these ones I'd get at the farmer's markets around Philly. They are made by the Ammish and they ROCK!!

Herr's are pretty damn good too.
You can't get them outside the mid atlantic, but THESE are the best chips ever IMO.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Man, I have a real problem with pretty much all salty snacks, I just can't stop once I get started. Potato chips, doritos, fritos, sun chips, whatever, I'm like a crack junkie.

The worst are those Snyder's Honey Mustard pretzel pieces. I get one and need to go scarf a whole bag. It's what's for dinner.

Geoff G.

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
scituate mass
when i went to canada they had chicken, kechup, putin' (which is a canadian dish consisting of fries smothered in gravy and cheese sauce. you can actually order it at macdonalds) and they have all of the flavors we have in the usa and they have an everything flavor

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Luc, after seeing you in person and then seeing the "before" pic, I don't see how it's possible! And as far as those pringles being fattening, damn boooy you could use a little o' that! What's your body fat percentage these days, like 3.5-4?

Lean machine :D

Oh yeah, I loooove salt & vinegar chips, I went on a tour of the cape cod chip factory like 14 years ago. For a tasty salty and HEALTHY fix, I grub Tamari almonds from Trader Joe's.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
punkassean said:
Luc, after seeing you in person and then seeing the "before" pic, I don't see how it's possible! And as far as those pringles being fattening, damn boooy you could use a little o' that! What's your body fat percentage these days, like 3.5-4?

Lean machine :D

Oh yeah, I loooove salt & vinegar chips, I went on a tour of the cape cod chip factory like 14 years ago. For a tasty salty and HEALTHY fix, I grub Tamari almonds from Trader Joe's.
yeah man...I was 265 on that pic!! and now I'm 150.

Not sure what my body fat is..probably in that rage yeah...3.5 to 4. I got tested like 2 years ago and the machine has shown 0 - which is impossible, but they assume I was at 3 (since it's +- 3% margin of error)

Honeywell

Monkey
Sep 21, 2001
Bellingham
If you like salt & vinegar chips Tim's Cascade are the best, hands down. Their Jalapeno chips are awesome as well. Except my girlfriend won't go anywhere near me after I've eaten some.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
I like pringles of pretty much any variety. Gotta say that my favorite chips are Cape Cod, though. Salt and vinegar Cape Cods are amazing.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The clouds parted.... The sun rays beamed down.... Gods hand appeared and gently placed these on select New England grocers shelves....

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
Man pringles are good chips. They just cost more than a whole bag of another brand :)

The TGI Friday's chips are good too. You pay the premium for great tasting chips. I don't really care if it's a dollar more or anything, in the grocery world you get what you pay for in terms of chips.

The cape cod chips are grub too. Ahhhh so many choices.

How the hell did you loose 100lbs? If it's eating the baby diet I need to have a few kids and eat them j/k. But seriously though. I'm about your weight but wouldn't want to get that skinney, just loose like 30-40lbs or so.

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Acadian said:
AMEN!! I hooked Yeti DHer on those :thumb: soooo good.

Tim...what is Nettle??
Oh man, that was a long time ago... I love those snyders pretzels... Any preztel... I love them all.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Oh yeah gotta get me some of those Snyder's today...I'm a junkie and need a fix...mmmm honey mustard pretzel pieces...

Do I ride to eat or eat to ride? Ahh screw it all I know is I rode yesterday so I'm eating today!!!