Quantcast

New AMBP Website is up!

• Enter the Ridemonkey Secret Santa 2020!

Come exchange gifts with other monkeys! From beer, to light-up bike nuts, to custom machined holiday decorations, there's something for everyone. To participate, make sure you send your email by November 29th.
    Click here for details and to learn how to participate.

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Hey all,

The new AMBP website is done, and has been launched. Check it out at www.ambpsocal.org . There will be continuous updates, and expect the design and appearance to change lil by lil, until we have the site the way we want it. Enjoy!

-Patrick-

spookydave

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Orange County, CA
Site looks good but I can't help but crack up when I read those "rules of downhill"

When I rode with you guys no one had a bell at all and we were shuttling a multi use trail. That's MTB preservation at it's best. lol

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
spookydave said:
Site looks good but I can't help but crack up when I read those "rules of downhill"

When I rode with you guys no one had a bell at all and we were shuttling a multi use trail. That's MTB preservation at it's best. lol
Meh, the text up there now is a place holder of sorts. I'm not very creative and that was all I could think of. I normally do use a bell at Wilson, but I forgot it that day.

But the main thing is the other thread. We got approval!