Quantcast

New April Laywer Poster..

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
dh girlie said:
Well...perhaps the supermodel prefers other supermodels...an athlete like April will not do for someone like indie...he needs to date girls like Giselle and Heidi Klum...you know...to be on the same level...
ouch.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
SkaredShtles said:
I *knew* it!

you know nothing. the blood doesn't come anywhere near your brain. the hems on your super short shorts cuts it off long before it ever has a chance to make it's way up top.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Well, she's certainly hot for someone who rides DH. I remember when all of the hype was around Tara Llanes, remember her issue of Decline? I for one, welcome the change...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
indieboy said:
you know nothing. the blood doesn't come anywhere near your brain. the hems on your super short shorts cuts it off long before it ever has a chance to make it's way up top.
Okay zoolander basic anatomy class tells us that the heart and brain or not separated by the waist.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
blt2ride said:
Well, she's certainly hot for someone who rides DH. I remember when all of the hype was around Tara Llanes, remember her issue of Decline? I for one, welcome the change...
What was even worse was when she was in Maxim in like 2001... the world went nuts..

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
stinkyboy said:
"We have to break up. It's not you, it's your hips."

:think:
it's not the hips, it's the waist. repeat after me: the waist is supposed to be SMALLER than the hips :D