Quantcast

New Azonic Catalog...

First off Azonic has some killer tough looking **** coming out this year, stay tuned!! and second, I have abotu 12 pictures in the catalog, Kim Eakin and Ben Storrar were my models, and sexy beasts they are! but its awsome, seeing my name next to spomer and other real photographers! I feel special! Ive been published and Im official now! LOL...and I know what my new ride this year will be....you see it when I get it...fingers crossed!

heres is some pics for fun...

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Bibs~
You ready to take on the Beavers this Friday?? You better take good pictures like you've been posting! ;)

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
bibs said:
First off Azonic has some killer tough looking **** coming out this year, stay tuned!! and second, I have abotu 12 pictures in the catalog, Kim Eakin and Ben Storrar were my models, and sexy beasts they are! but its awsome, seeing my name next to spomer and other real photographers! I feel special! Ive been published and Im official now! LOL...and I know what my new ride this year will be....you see it when I get it...fingers crossed!

heres is some pics for fun...

OK, so you let the cat out of the bag about the new catalog and then you go and post some DJ pics? So why don't you show off some of your shots that are going to be in the catalog? Or are you not through patting yourself on the back? (HA-HA-HA! :sneaky: )

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
oly said:
Duh..... dont you know??

btw, see you saturday? i should be in my dumb race outfit. look for me.

I'll see you Saturday as long as you are in Whistler. That's what you meant right? I guessed you talked to Ben so yeah' I will look for you so we can hook up. ;)

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
DHRracer said:
Cory did you get any $$$$.for them?

Hey funny guy! Give me a call cuz I went swimming with my phone and lost your number. Are you going to Whistler this weekend as well?

And no, he didn't get any $$$$, he just got SPONSORED! :nope: