Quantcast

New Bike and Suspension Company

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
From moutainbike.com (Billy C):

A New Suspension Company, Next Time
So, that's it for this week folks. For next time I have information and photos of a new bike from "N'th Degree," (www.nthdegreeusa.com) a company founded by Mario Galasso, a former Cannondale uber-engineer who was responsible for several of the big C's suspension designs (including the Lefty) as well as much of their motorcycle project. Mario's been consulting and working on a few designs of his own, including a new suspension fork with elliptical stanchions. I'd go on and on but we just got in a bitchin' new bike and it, my friends, is time to ride.

~Billy

Their XC frame:

KonaDude

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Victoria, BC, Canada.
Originally posted by syadasti
From moutainbike.com (Billy C):

A New Suspension Company, Next Time
So, that's it for this week folks. For next time I have information and photos of a new bike from "N'th Degree," (www.nthdegreeusa.com) a company founded by Mario Galasso, a former Cannondale uber-engineer who was responsible for several of the big C's suspension designs (including the Lefty) as well as much of their motorcycle project. Mario's been consulting and working on a few designs of his own, including a new suspension fork with elliptical stanchions. I'd go on and on but we just got in a bitchin' new bike and it, my friends, is time to ride.

~Billy

Their XC frame:

Elliptical stanchions??? That's pretty interesting... I wanna know more!