Quantcast

New Bike Help

Cable_Guy

Chimp
Mar 12, 2003
Okay so this is how it goes. I'm going to get a new bike. I know i want a High end hardtail, but i don't know wether to get a Le toy 4 an evil imperial a .243 or something else. Does anyone own one of these fine machines that would be so kind to let me test ride it? I'm in the Bellvue\Renton area quite a bit. Thanks it would be an uber help to me

And more good news i can start to ride again, nothing serious but i feels good just to be on the bike.

Peace

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Have you looked at Planet-X bikes at all? Cause I'm selling my Planet-X Bommer frame. It's a 2003 chromoly w/ the white tribal paint job.

PM me if you're interested...otherwise sorry for the spam

MotoXmg

Chimp
Mar 7, 2004
Hood River, Oregon
I Dont Know If You Consider A Specialized P3 To Be Highend Or Not, But I Have One And Absolutely Love It!!!!! It Rocks For Hucking, Urban, And Shore Stuff. Thats My 2 Cents.

Cable_Guy

Chimp
Mar 12, 2003
Thanks guys. I think i'm gonna test ride a transition, but i would really like to ride a le toy 4 or a evil.

Cable_Guy said:
Thanks guys. I think i'm gonna test ride a transition, but i would really like to ride a le toy 4 or a evil.
Good Choice, I love mine! BTW, if you need parts and you get the Trail-or-park frame, they sell parts and forks for almost what I get them for being a bike shop employee. Kevin's a great guy, and if your local he'd probably let you ride one of their frames to see if you like it. So far my Dirt bag is holding up great and it's the best frame I've ridden to date.

Tell em Josh says what up.

Attachments

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
I have a .243. You are more then welcome to try it out. It's a pig but it's my favorite bike (until my next dh rig).

Never ridden the evil or the 24 but i suspect a lot of difference between those 2 and the 243. alum to steel: apples to different kinds of fruit but not so different as to compare it to an orange ;)