Quantcast

New bike (pics)

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
Got a new bike from Jollytime the other week and finally got around to taking some pics on it. Ditched work Monday for a daytime ride at Meshomaic SF in CT.

Launch - take 1

Launch - take 2

Bridge

Right now, its got an '01 Jr T up front, but I'm pretty sure I'll be upgrading that to either a used Super T, a new Jr T or maybe, just maybe, a 66 :drool:

PS - Thanks JT!!!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Boo! Take your bike related threads elsewhere! We want politics!

;)

Kidding, sweet pictures. Thanks for sharing 'em - wish I was getting out in time to ride tonight!

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
binary visions said:
Boo! Take your bike related threads elsewhere! We want politics!

;)

Kidding, sweet pictures. Thanks for sharing 'em - wish I was getting out in time to ride tonight!
Me too. These night rides are getting tough with all the fallen leaves. Any rock less than 12" tall is completely hidden, just waiting for your front tire...

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
I Are Baboon said:
SWEET!! Nice bike, nice pics! :)

I am still waiting for my tour of all the secret trails and stunts at Mesomashstick. :rolleyes:
I know, I know. It's actually the first time I've been out there since about May or June. The official tour may have to wait until spring, as rifle (private land) & shotgun (public land) season starts Nov. 17 and ends Dec. 8th, then muzzle loader starts Dec. 8th and ends Jan 1. Mesh is a popular area for hunters.

This coming Sunday (the 14th) may be a possibility though.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Oooh - sweet! I think I could even hit that one drop in your pics - I think. :)

How's the new Bullit feelin?? Hey you can buy my WB DH2 Fork for that Bullit mighty cheap like - and it works great to boot. :)

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
MMcG said:
Oooh - sweet! I think I could even hit that one drop in your pics - I think. :)

How's the new Bullit feelin?? Hey you can buy my WB DH2 Fork for that Bullit mighty cheap like - and it works great to boot. :)
You'd be all over it. I was hitting it pretty fast and getting some good air, but couldn't manage to override the survival instinct to throw a one-hander. Maybe next time.

I noticed the DH2 fork for sale, but think it may be a bit heavy considering this is my all-purpose XC\FR\DH bike (for now)...

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
The DH2 isn't that heavy bro and you could deduct the cost of the lights for an even lower cost. :)

It is not currently on a bike right now so you are welcome to test ride it etc. etc. before making a decision.

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
i'm loving my bullit right now too. sweet choice.

I'd take a serious look at the DH2. i think that i'd like it on that rig. I have an '02 super t on my ride, but it's not doing too well right now, so in the future i'm probably going to look at a better, bigger fork.