Quantcast

New bike pictures / video

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Been meaning to get these pictures up for a little bit now. New frame, old parts. I recall the weight being 38.2, whatever. I don't know what the head angle is. Probably steep.

Was planning to make a new video with it, but decided hitting jumps on a windy day and carcassing myself was way sweeter. So mostly recycled footage will have to do. You can watch it down bottom, but there's no uphill-pushing or rear brake skidding shots.

2011 Giant Glory, Medium
Fox RC4, 400lb spring
2010 Boxxer WC
DT 440 wheels
Avid Codes
SRAM X9
Gravity Cranks
E13 LG1
Truvativ Boobars
Various black tires
Time pedals

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
1: Very nice roll you didnt do the flying squirrel move and wreck a shoulder
2: Dig the unicorn helmet cam looks like someone dragging you around by a stick :thumb: way cool
3: and always a front tire angle done smooth is very very cool looking...

Like the bike, love the footage especially the mast and that was SMOOTH no camera jumping

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
mind if i ask why you decided to switch from the session to the glory?
I've spent the past couple seasons on the Trance X, Reign, and Reign X, and I've found that I just click very well with Giant bikes. Their frames seem to compliment my maturing riding style as I work on bridging the gap between speed and fluidity. With how stoked I've been on their pedal bikes, it was only a matter of time before I switched out my downhill bike. I'm still dialing in my set up as of right now, and am excited to eventually experience the same "click."

cmoney

Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Great riding,great vid.If I may add a couple of suggestions about the Glory you should move your cables top side of the downtube I squished my brake hose shuttling a rough road even through a Dakine pad.Install a Canecreek angleset I have the Works Compnents headset and it made a huge differance in the feel of the bike.