Quantcast

New Bike Products

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
And I think that potato chips actually resemble a "chip" of a rock or glass...and yes, they are usually crispy.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
cool kids? more like over religous zealots who didn’t like the amorality around them so they moved together and now there is trump
Well we still have real biscuits...so at the end of the day we are still cooler...
We didn't do land grabs for God and king..now where was that ...man I can't quite put my finger on it...
(Our politics isn't without it's bullshit either lol)

Matter of fact I may get a saddle that looks like a biscuit, I'll even have it painted with red white and blue for the butter..gonna be awesome...

Popeyes biscuits with honey and butter..

Last edited:

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
@sethimus
I actually wonder how much of our perception of each place is skewed from what we are shown media and stereotyping....I know Australia was awesome , wife did Iceland with daughter and they are doing rine river and exploring this summer..they explore and bring back pics and adventures of locals type stuff...impressed with what I see .

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Well we still have real biscuits...so at the end of the day we are still cooler...
We didn't do land grabs for God and king..now where was that ...man I can't quite put my finger on it...
(Our politics isn't without it's bullshit either lol)
Fresh Popeye’s biscuits rule, for sure.
As to US ‘land grabs’, well, we just did it with subterfuge, installing puppet regimes, covert military operations and assasinations, propaganda campaigns…just a modern way of doing things.
We also did one of the biggest land grabs in history…it’s called the USA.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
Fresh Popeye’s biscuits rule, for sure.
As to US ‘land grabs’, well, we just did it with subterfuge, installing puppet regimes, covert military operations and assasinations, propaganda campaigns…just a modern way of doing things.
We also did one of the biggest land grabs in history…it’s called the USA.
A coworker from Minnesota lives in that rectangle where the US called for "measurements errors, we'll give it back ASAP!":
Screenshot_20230605-162650-357.png

Good luck reclaiming that Canadians!

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
The second biggest land grab in the New World…what the Spaniards did in everything South of basically Colorado.
(Would be the biggest, but they are all separate countries now?)

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
How is it renaming if it has different ingredients, texture, and taste?
I certainly know what scones taste like, but it sounds like you have never actually had a southern biscuit.
:rofl:
Who brought them to the US?

We actually have tons of different types of Scones, Savoury and sweet with many many different recipies.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Oh, the raw Irony of someone actually trying to defend British Scottish Cuisine... :p

(Don't get me wrong, I would eat the shit out of that if I were drunk)
Other than the paltry portion size. THAT* is something I do regularly enjoy eating for my tea (evening meal)
*Often substituting the peas for tinned Baked beans in tomato sauce

If you like eating it drunk. you STILL like it FFS!

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Our "Chippys" (Take away fish and chip shops in Scotland) are mainly Italian family owned businesses started by 1st gen Italian immigrant families.
as are many of our Ice cream shops

"Bubble and squeak" is English. Basically left overs re cooked/heated. It has it's place. and is absolutely fine.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Nearly all our bakeries here and lots of the fish and chip shops are run by Vietnamese or Mediterranean folks. Awesome stuff.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
family run bakeries are dying off here. Slowly being killed off by one massive bakery chain company selling a far smaller selection of factory produced shit bakery products re-heated/baked in outlets. and it's sad AF.
You struggle to find a bakery with bridies in most Scottish towns now.

1686006166414.png

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Interesting that Fish and Chips was pioneered by a Jewish immigrant.
Now I want some authentic English fish and chips with potatoes from South America.

Or a good Indian curry with chilis from South America

Or nice al dente pasta dish with Asian noodles

Perhaps some bruschetta with South American tomatoes

Or Pad Thai with American peanuts

Or Tacos Al Pastor from Spanish pigs

englertracing

you owe me a sandwich
Mar 5, 2012
La Verne
Now I want some authentic English fish and chips with potatoes from South America.

Stop stop stop......
Stop...

I wasn't even hungry and I got shit to do....

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
I wonder what turkey from Turkey tastes like? Chicken? :D

I did get a fidlock water bottle from Peaty, so I guess that's from the UK? It actually works really well.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I wonder what turkey from Turkey tastes like? Chicken? :D

I did get a fidlock water bottle from Peaty, so I guess that's from the UK? It actually works really well.
Turkeys in Turkiye would have pure American ancestry.

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/

Techere is no "al dente" vs other thing in Asian noodles though.
The rest is correct, maybe with the exception of Pad Thai which is mostly a dish for tourists so American nuts make sense.

Fun fact - French wine was saved thanks to American plants since American plants were resistant to some parasite that ate through most of the plants in France a few decades ago.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Don't forget to tag @SkaredShtles for his input on this subject!

:popcorn: :D