Quantcast

New Bike Shop in Harpers Ferry, Service Only - Sales next spring

Jun 20, 2006
I can't believe I never came across these forums before, it's crazy how many people are here and how much stuff there is - it's awesome!!

Anyway, I wanted to let you guys know that a buddy of mine (expert wrench) and I have started a bicycle service shop in Harpers Ferry, WV. We had trouble finding a retail location for this summer, so unfortunately we had to push off the retail shop until early next spring. We will at that time do full sales of bikes, parts, accessories, etc.

The company is called Just Ride! :)

But as of right now we are doing service! We will pickup the bike from your location, give you an estimate, take the bike to our location for service and deliver it back to you once service is complete.

We decided to start the shop because there are NO shops in the Eastern Panhandle of WV and there is a big need. I can't wait until we can get the retail shop open, but for now we are focusing on building a customer base by doing service and repair at pretty good rates. Let us know if we can help anyone out.

Our site is www.JustRideBikes.com. We do have forums up for our local area for cycling talk, but I won't advertise them that much because I don't want to steal any traffic from this cool site.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Karl