Quantcast

new bike

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
been wanting a MotoLite for a while now. finally got one less than a month after the shop i work for dropped Titus. damn. c'est la vie. such a fun bike. glad i have one of my own now.

nothing crazy...X9, XT, Thomson, King...Shadow Conspiracy grips...

new 2008 XT XC wheels...nice. good value it seems at $550-ish. riding them until my I9s come.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
Nice bike. Too bad about the girly golf clubs in the back. Didn't you have a HH before? I think I would move to a motolite if I ever got rid of my bike, the extra inch of travel would be nice.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
SWEEEEEET.

Wifey loves her Motolite paint version 2.0.

2007 or 2008? Any diffirence between the two years? weRd.
2006, maybe? prior to the paint fiasco, if i recall.
Nice bike. Too bad about the girly golf clubs in the back. Didn't you have a HH before? I think I would move to a motolite if I ever got rid of my bike, the extra inch of travel would be nice.
i did. sold it when i got the Willits. Missed it. Wanted another and couldn't find one. Then this little guy came along on Mojo (the frame).

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Stable -

Trail King

System 6

Moto Lite

I have a Trek 1500 from Texas 4000 that I keep for sentimental reasons, and another Willits (Monster X) that has been stripped recently. The Motolite will likely be sold once my Pivot comes in...assuming I enjoy it more than the Motolite. The Motolite is the best bike I've ever ridden (other than my Trail King).