Quantcast

New bike!

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005

and cleaned off

Going to get it powdercoated after spring break. Thinking either white or a similar green. Opinions?

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
is that a gigantic dent in the front rim, or an optical illusion?
There is a small dent in the front rim, but i'm not sure if that's what you're seeing in the picture. It doesn't affect performance but I'm definitely going to fix it in hope that it doesn't worsen.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Whoops :busted:

Going to get it powdercoated after spring break. Thinking either white or a similar green. Opinions?

I'm not from the PNW, is the title of your post in reference to the fact that you're knowingly riding an illegal trail and boasting about it by posting pictures of you actions on a public forum? dude, you're cool as hell!!!! :plthumbsdown:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Nice bike!

I sure hope it wasn't seen on that trail in the 1st pic. If so, you're a f*cking tool - as is anybody that knowingly poaches trails that are clearly not bike trails. Clubs like BBTC, FOCF, WHIMPS and ODS bust their asses and spend countless amounts of time cutting thru red-tape to have some ass-hats come in and pretty much undo all the hard work.

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
Nice bike!

I sure hope it wasn't seen on that trail in the 1st pic. If so, you're a f*cking tool - as is anybody that knowingly poaches trails that are clearly not bike trails. Clubs like BBTC, FOCF, WHIMPS and ODS bust their asses and spend countless amounts of time cutting thru red-tape to have some ass-hats come in and pretty much undo all the hard work.
Chill, internet tough guy. It was a joke. I didn't realize that I was trolling so hard. No need to poach that crap trail anyways, there's a river running through pretty much all of tiger mountain right now. I was just riding through the mountain getting comfortable with the bike (given that everything else worth riding is under snow right now) and I knew I could rile up a few monkeys with that shot in front of the sign.

So sit back and relax, no foul play here scooby. All the little geckos in the area are still in one piece.
Thanks for the compliment on the bike though, can't wait to test this baby out at PA and Hood.

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
No sweat, just not a big fan of the poaching thing in light of the fact that we (mtn. bikers) are finally getting acceptance/recognition. It's something that all of us shouldn't take lightly. Glad to see you are wiser than you led us to believe.
Thanks, yeah looking back at my original post I realize I was trolling pretty hard. :imstupid:

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
Glad to see you pulled the trigger...I was the guy who talked to you and your mom in the fluid ride parking lot.
Yup, I couldn't be happier with the bike. I was a little bit apprehensive about riding a small, but it fits perfectly. I think i'm going to take your advice and powdercoat it before the race season. The components are like-new on it.