Quantcast

New Bike !!!!

Biffff

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
Fresh from the shop. Just gotta take the cassette gaurd off, adjust the fork crowns, set sag and hope the weather cooperates so I can ride it over Christmas.
I have a KMC X-10 sl Ti-nitrate chain and a Chromag bar and stem coming to add some bling.

Big props out to Specialized Canada for stepping up and hooking me up with this bike. Hopefully we will see more of these babies in our region over the next few years!

Biffff

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
Added the Chromag stem, trimmed the brake line, removed the chain gaurd off the cassette and adjusted the Fork crowns. Ready to ride just in time for 10 cm's of snow. Got some Hill Billy's for the grease too.

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
#1 where the hell is a picture of your bike in the "Life's Greatest Blessings" picture frame?
#2 That bike is perfect except your rear tire is now melted.

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
this is very true. If for some crazy reason I ever have a family I will buy picture frames and leave the stock photos in place, just to freak people out.

nowlan

Monkey
Jul 30, 2008
Love it Dave. Everything on it is mint. I plan on shredding with you out your way as much as possible this comming season. Your Frame matches my helmet to so its gonna work out.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
this is very true. If for some crazy reason I ever have a family I will buy picture frames and leave the stock photos in place, just to freak people out.
You have a family. You could just potentially have more family. I do like the idea about keeping the stock pictures.