Quantcast

New Bike

I just built up my new winter skill teaching ride.

A Haro Backtrial X-24!! In the RAW finish. Welded and clearcoated so all the tubes and welds are open to the eyes. Pretty cool finish I must add.

Big ol 14mm axles.
Oversized chain, chainring, and freewheel.

It's got some Haro forged steel 3 peice cranks, which have to go bye bye soon. Slapping on a set of Profiles. Lighter and stronger!

3Xwall section 24"rims. 48hole wheels. Maxxis HolyRollers.

Pretty cool rig.

I got to practice this whole jumping with no suspension though. Ouch! my wrists hurt!

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Originally posted by Internal14
I just built up my new winter skill teaching ride.

A Haro Backtrial X-24!! In the RAW finish. Welded and clearcoated so all the tubes and welds are open to the eyes. Pretty cool finish I must add.

Big ol 14mm axles.
Oversized chain, chainring, and freewheel.

It's got some Haro forged steel 3 peice cranks, which have to go bye bye soon. Slapping on a set of Profiles. Lighter and stronger!

3Xwall section 24"rims. 48hole wheels. Maxxis HolyRollers.

Pretty cool rig.

I got to practice this whole jumping with no suspension though. Ouch! my wrists hurt!
Sweet...I just sold mine...trying to save a little weight.....D

Nov 28, 2001
Hey I just got a new BMX ride too! I bought an S&M Dirt bike classic. It has Alex triple wall 48 spoke wheels and everything else is Poverty components. The bike seems bulletproof!!! Outside of having my buddy at the local shop press the headset and bottom bracket cups into the frame, I built up the rest of it. Can't wait to get reaquainted with a 20 inch :) First things first
Curb Endos, 180s then comes the 360! This ought to be fun!