Quantcast

New bike

FunkMaster

Chimp
Jun 1, 2003
Golden, CO
Finally done with the new build. Feel like I have to learn to ride a bike all over again before Angel Fire. Should be able to get it dirty tomorrow, I can't wait!:D :D :D

Attachments

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Originally posted by FunkMaster
Feel like I have to learn to ride a bike all over again before Angel Fire.
I am in the same boat bud - I get my new frame on monday, have it built by tuesday, and then ride the hell out of it for about a day before heading down to angel fire... it should make things very interesting!

Very nice bike btw, a black and stealth like:cool:

Renegade

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Hey Matt, lookin' good. Could you get a black chain guard ring, that shiny bare aluminum is killing my eyes!:D

Hey, I know that the pic posting size limits here are a little on the small size; if you have a large file pic of your bike, I can host it and post it in this thread if you'd like. Just e-mail it to me.

FunkMaster

Chimp
Jun 1, 2003
Golden, CO
Originally posted by Renegade
that shiny bare aluminum is killing my eyes!:D
Renny, you're killing me. You know I considered getting the plates anodized, but I would rather ride it right now. Anyways not much I can do about the rotors, it will never be all black, especially after scratches.

Beast, good luck on your build. Mine took 2 full days, with few complications. Should I look for a Canfield at Angel Fire?

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Beast, good luck on your build. Mine took 2 full days, with few complications. Should I look for a Canfield at Angel Fire?
You should, definately! I can't wait - and I just found out that it will be on my doorstop tomorow evening, schweet! There will actually be two of the new bad boys down there - mine's polished and another black one will be down there... The first test ride is free to anyone who wants to give'r a try! :)

Also, Renegade, thanx for the heads up on the photo site.

FunkMaster

Chimp
Jun 1, 2003
Golden, CO
I love unpainted frames!! I rode a fatty fat once for about a minute, guess they have changed some. I'll keep an eye out, me I'm riding for Mojo Wheels so stop by our trailler for some FREE BEER!

Love to see a pic of the bike when it's done.

Thanks Renny

Renegade

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Your welcome Matt!
If you get bored with the all black look of the new bike, you can allways do something radical, like I did with my dirt bike. I got tired of the plain look. I think your Mono would look bitchin with flames!

Renegade

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
That's awsome, you're such a kid.
I believe I'm entering another mid-life crisis. I can't afford a sports car, so for now, flames on my dirt bike, and a soon to arrive yeti asx will have to do!