Quantcast

New bikey!!

Wel lafter this weekend I have seem to have got myself a new bike. :D I have a Transition TrailorPark frame, with a marz dirt jumper fork (thanks marty) and the rest of the stuff needed to build a sweet ass hardtail! Pics to come soon! It should all be built by this weekend! Its nice to hae my own bike again...the Demo 9 will be coming soon also! with new Fox fork! CANT wait , this will be a good year and no more seillling bikes for me! I just need to ride! :thumb:

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
bibs said:
Wel lafter this weekend I have seem to have got myself a new bike. :D I have a Transition TrailorPark frame, with a marz dirt jumper fork (thanks marty) and the rest of the stuff needed to build a sweet ass hardtail! Pics to come soon! It should all be built by this weekend! Its nice to hae my own bike again...the Demo 9 will be coming soon also! with new Fox fork! CANT wait , this will be a good year and no more seillling bikes for me! I just need to ride! :thumb:
Yeah, I am suprised Marty didn't try to sell you the stuff I sold him for dirt cheap and try to make a profit! It's like he thinks he's on the frickin' price is right! :mumble:
Ha-Ha!
Just kidding DPM! :D

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
bibs said:
It's about time you got your own hardtail!

Demo 90 pounds huh?

I love Bibs!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
bibs said:
that guy drives a hard barrgin! but he hooked me up!! got some 321s', disc brakes! bars! and the dirt jumper :D
Hey Bibs, nice work on the negotiating with DPM! Thats cool you got your bike almost ready to roll. Just watch what you say about Marty cause he has this secret spy checking the forum. Lets say her name is Hootchie. So if you or I type anything about Marty, Hootchie will tell Martys wife, and then Marty will call you right away! It's scary!
STOP HOOTCHIE!

J/K snacks! ;)

holliswood said:
Hey Bibs, nice work on the negotiating with DPM! Thats cool you got your bike almost ready to roll. Just watch what you say about Marty cause he has this secret spy checking the forum. Lets say her name is Hootchie. So if you or I type anything about Marty, Hootchie will tell Martys wife, and then Marty will call you right away! It's scary!
STOP HOOTCHIE!

J/K snacks! ;)

thats funny cause he called me right after I posted!! lol snacks is a nark!
And luc, I know :D

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
holliswood said:
STOP HOOTCHIE!

J/K snacks! ;)
I guess miss Certified drunk hasn't figured out how to use a computer huh?
Just because she isn't registered doesn't mean she doesn't look......

For that matter, I guess Martay doesn't spend hours on end on the computer either......

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
trailhacker said:
I guess miss Certified drunk hasn't figured out how to use a computer huh?
Just because she isn't registered doesn't mean she doesn't look......

For that matter, I guess Martay doesn't spend hours on end on the computer either......
Geez, We were just kidding. I tell you what, since it was Corey and I who actually were messing with the girls, We will let them give us spankings since we were soooo' bad!

I promise this will never happen again! :nope: