wtb veloci rear, moto front.

that's about it! ride report sometime later today :D

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
MMcG said:
nice - how tall are you? that thing looks ginormous
its a large frame and I'm about 6'. feels a little odd in the standover (read: not much) but it rides perfect. lowering the fork to about 100mm of travel will result in perfection in standover.

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
wooglin said:
Waiting......

...most fun you can have with clothes on!

its definitely big- standover is maybe an inch...in the morning when I'm taller, but it fits just right. I initially thought that the 120mm fork would be too much, but it seems right on for local conditions, and without a wheelie issue.

Ti is perfect. got to love it.

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
Fast Freddy said:
Nice Ride! Gotta Love the Titus!

FF

thanks! she rides better than she looks. time to put a 22t cog on the back for my sorry arse out of shape gear. oh- cog is an endless. nice craftsmanship!

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
slowSSer said:
thanks! she rides better than she looks. time to put a 22t cog on the back for my sorry arse out of shape gear. oh- cog is an endless. nice craftsmanship!
me thinks I will be investing in the 22t cog as well. I might enjoy more riding out at Dallas and Shellburg/Silver Creek Falls with that combo.

Cheers!

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
recidivist said:
What? Only twin ti? You don't really love that bike.
im to much of a fat arse to use the triple ti's. I havent seen 185 since the end of college, 5 years ago.

besides, crank bros doesnt reccomend the ti spindles for any SS type activity- too much force!