Quantcast

New BMX

adurham

Monkey
Jun 9, 2005
I want to get a new BMX to replace my ****ty busted haro im thinking of a DK dayton and Fit Team what are your opinions on these bikes? If you can think of something better for around the same price ($500) tell me

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
dude deffenetly go with the specialized fuse four. I've got one know. over the last month or so I've been learning 360's of this huge table at the skate park(skate barn west), probebly fallen about 20-30 times(hard) and i havent even broke a single part. I havent even bent the stock rims(big city lights). Yeah go with the fuse four. I think there runing about 575$.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
Specialized fuse four? ? ? ?

NO!

get a fly bikes Pantera! Pick a sick parts package out and go kill some trails/street

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
I pinch flatted my rear tire tonight doing a wall ride. My friend let me ride his Pantera for a little while. Those things are so prime! The frame is really easy to throw around, and manual. They are great bikes.

Aug 30, 2005
San Diego
All these suggestion's are good, but I personally would recommend any one of the S&M, Standard, or DK park/dj bikes. They have been around for over 10 year and know how to make some of the best and strongest bikes in the industry. Also WeThePeople, those guy's are good, since the owners are professional riders, they know what their building is good, because they've been riding for years. Nowaday's you can't really go wrong with any of the frames, because they are all so good, you just gotta make sure the part's spec'd on the complete's are up to the task your lookin to put them through.