Quantcast

new chick rider

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
she loves to ride. I didn't ask her to go once she just chimmed in "take me for a ride" so after a few times up she loves it and we even got up early to play in the snow before school. Once again her idea to go!
I'm a very lucky guy.

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
she doesn't spen much time on the computer but i'll try to get her on in here....although it may be a bad idea (she might get to into it and then all my money would go into her bike and not mine!!!)
She wants a FR bike so she can pedal up and bomb down with no problems and be able to ride at whistler again this summer (she went last year and rode my dh bike) and not worry about eating too much dirt.

lilstinky

Chimp
Aug 11, 2003
bellingham, WA
WOW that chick is so hot! She must be an awsome rider, and she must have rad friends that teach her how to ride and convince her to go down mad drops on Bobs!

ps- i would like to take some credit for her riding enthusiasm (hahaha)
pps- kai sux

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Hey where was she that night we went nightriding? Oh yeah, I took her bike.. haha

Good to see someone gets you out riding at some point.. otherwise those tree stumps of legs are gonna get even bigger. ;)

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
lilstinky said:
WOW that chick is so hot! She must be an awsome rider, and she must have rad friends that teach her how to ride and convince her to go down mad drops on Bobs!

ps- i would like to take some credit for her riding enthusiasm (hahaha)
pps- kai sux
i think you can take MOST of the credit for her riding enthusiasm...thanks! :thumb: