Quantcast

New Classifieds

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
What version of Firefox are you using? Also, does it look exactly the same as the screenshot I posted:

...only with no links? Or is the layout screwed up?

markcm

Chimp
Oct 9, 2007
Galbraith
Ok, start testing people or random nut shocks are going out.
OUCH!! Ok, I'm about dry roasted.

The classifieds seemed to provide most the information I needed as a buyer, I'd like to see some formal way of leaving an official transaction comment (yes, I saw that might be added in the future). For now, I plan on leaving a comment directly on the sellers user profile page. It's not too hard to search previous posts from users to get a general idea about them providing they aren't a new member with no posts. As a buyer, I went straight to direct communication with the seller who was willing to scan their drivers license and I paid to their verified PayPal account. Previous transactions are a good indication though.

I'm a bit unsure of "sold" items, do they fall off the forum or do they stay up indefinitely for review?

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
OUCH!! Ok, I'm about dry roasted.

The classifieds seemed to provide most the information I needed as a buyer, I'd like to see some formal way of leaving an official transaction comment (yes, I saw that might be added in the future). For now, I plan on leaving a comment directly on the sellers user profile page. It's not too hard to search previous posts from users to get a general idea about them providing they aren't a new member with no posts. As a buyer, I went straight to direct communication with the seller who was willing to scan their drivers license and I paid to their verified PayPal account. Previous transactions are a good indication though.

I'm a bit unsure of "sold" items, do they fall off the forum or do they stay up indefinitely for review?
Right now there is no system in place for deleting old ads but I will implement something there. Posting feedback in the user profile is a good idea, and our future feedback system may use the member profile area.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
If I want to post a yardsale, do I have to manually re-post it in every category? I can't seem to find a way to post a single ad in multiple categories.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
If I want to post a yardsale, do I have to manually re-post it in every category? I can't seem to find a way to post a single ad in multiple categories.
No we dont want one ad posted in every category. Just put it in misc. No, the classifieds aren't very good for "yard sales", I know.