Quantcast

New Computer Time

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
Funny, but in 12 years of being involved in PC support of varying types, I've seen plenty of unreliable Macs, and plenty of reliable PCs.

Anyway, I'm not turning this into a Mac vs. PC debate. They're both excellent systems, each with their own pluses and minuses. If you want to buy a Mac, buy a Mac.
MACTALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111juanjuanjuan

have one button mouses?

but seriously folks...go to a store...click some mouses...see which one you like better. I'm a big proponent of windows-based PCs because they're 1/3 the cost of a mac that's the same speed. Macs are better for people who don't much about computers and just want it to work right the first time. I hand-picked every single component in my computer over the course of a few months...it works perfectly. If you buy a mac, you don't have to do that...but then you have to pay $300 for crappier ram than I got for $85... Apple makes a mean laptop...but it costs way more than the equivalent PC version.
:stupid:

One of the main reason I like PC's is the ease of upgrading and parts are not that expensive. Macs are good but too expensive IMO