Quantcast

New Decline

So I picked up the new Decline mag today. The 'Doubles' issue.
Looks like Butch might have got a photo in there from Diablo. To me, it looked like his helmet and eyebrows. The bike fits the description of his, new Demo in brown or dark red with a boxxer on the front. The weird thing is, it says 'Thomas' on a top tube decal.

Hehe - it says 'another quick am. Can't see his number plate, but his top tube says 'Thomas'. There was no Thomas on the results online, though. This dude may have poached the course. Be on the lookout.'

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Yah, he's my HERO too. Mike you should try out for the "Who Wants To Be A Super Hero" show on the Si-Fi Channel.:rofl: :rofl:

Nah, Mike has some mad skills and is a great rider. "Props" man for making it in a Mag.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
jet said:
So I picked up the new Decline mag today. The 'Doubles' issue.
Looks like Butch might have got a photo in there from Diablo. To me, it looked like his helmet and eyebrows. The bike fits the description of his, new Demo in brown or dark red with a boxxer on the front. The weird thing is, it says 'Thomas' on a top tube decal.

Hehe - it says 'another quick am. Can't see his number plate, but his top tube says 'Thomas'. There was no Thomas on the results online, though. This dude may have poached the course. Be on the lookout.'
Tom,
You got Butch and Mike Thomas mixed up.:rofl:
That's like saying, I can't tell if that is a Congo Gorilla or a small ethiopian child.
Please put down the bottle.:help: :)

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
you're just jealous 'cause i don't have any pics of you.

*that was the first pic that came up for a google search of "skinny kid" *

besides, moto is way past NAMBLA age anyway ;)

Jeremy R said:
Tom,
You got Butch and Mike Thomas mixed up.:rofl:
That's like saying, I can't tell if that is a Congo Gorilla or a small ethiopian child.
Please put down the bottle.:help: :)
Hey man I've out of the race seen for almost two years. Give me a break. And I haven't had a drink since I put the beer down to type this...
When is the next race anyway? I'd like to get to one this year, if I can.