Quantcast

New DHR

anarchyUK

Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Boulder CO
OK, most of you guys are in the turner "know" so whats up with the tube dhr that Anka and the maxxis guys were riding? Did those make it to 06 or what? Are there any changes to the 2006 DHR? thanks

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
i'd rather see them ditch the sticker kit and hook the bikes up with some real paint, but the bike is soo sick as is i dont think the geo needs changin and i'm definetly going to be on one next year

Banga

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Wellington, New Zealand
Hopefully they sort them out so they stop breaking.

Ive seen one that hasnt cracked in this part of the world,
most have deveoped cracks around the front shock mounts,
and no they werent under sprung,

one guy cracked three front ends in less than 3 months of riding.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
acair422 said:
i'd rather see them ditch the sticker kit and hook the bikes up with some real paint, but the bike is soo sick as is i dont think the geo needs changin and i'm definetly going to be on one next year
I don't know, the stickers are pretty cool. Like pads for the real paint, at least that's how mine have turned out.

A slacker HA without having to get an 8" fork would be cool. But I haven't had that much trouble with the steep HA, and I've ridden some steep stuff on mine.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Needs a better factory powder coat job. My paint is chipping on all the edges of the frame. :mumble:

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
can anyone post up some pics of the 06 frame? with the exception of the paint i think its the best bike out there (personal opinion) and i've only ridden mine with a 8" 888 so with that fork the head angle seems plenty slack and most forks these days are 8" anyways....