Quantcast

New Digs at ETSU

ztlh13

Monkey
May 9, 2003
East Tennessee
This weekend we will be full tilt on redesigning the slalom course at ETSU. They have already dug up the old table after the woods double. Most of the course is going to change from there down! Anyone wants to come help bring it. Anyone who want to ride the new stuff will have to wait till next weekend!

Since all I can do is dig and ride a road bike I will be spectating!

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
I've got a better idea. Why don't you come build us a bad a$$ slalom course at Bigfoot instead?

T, will be be slalom or dual?

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA
Yo T what up?
Hope you're recovering well
Is there any plans for a race there later this year
heard rumor that Maxxis page has one listed
but It won't open for me.
trying to decide on putting on another race at my place
but don't know how busy with other races the south will
be.
Wish I could come up and help build
probably cant next weekend, but good luck
I really liked the hip and rythm section you guys should try
to incorp that into the new design!

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
If there is going to be another DS/DH race I'd drive down. Was bummed I missed this series.

Hell, I could go for two more races down that way...

ztlh13

Monkey
May 9, 2003
East Tennessee
Sorry but the only race scheduled is a collegiate race Sept 2-3. I see the orthopedic surgoen again next week and depending on when the plate and screws come out (it is looking like spring next year) I may be able to help organize something for 2007.

Profro if you guys get machinery I would definately come up for a weekend! The hip will get updated and I am going to change the rhythm to a symmetrical whoops section with more options.

If there is enough dirt we will complete a DS course down the left side of the dual and maybe finally some DJ's

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA
Sweet sounds cool T
didn't know you ended up with a bionic shoulder man,
thats metal dude!

Hey Profro when you guys put in some work give
me some notice maybe juan and I can help

Trying to get some more courses going in Ga over
the winter so maybe next year we can have alot
of racing in the Dirty South like it was a couple
yrs. ago!

ztlh13

Monkey
May 9, 2003
East Tennessee
*** Update****
The course is radically different than before. We have changed almost everything. The dual course got two berms in -place of the hip and the hip moved after the rythym section where you can double it and hit the old S-berms to step-down or hip and goto a triple into the huge berm at the bottom to the right and double back onto the course beside the step-down.
Also Mark and crew are building a 9-pack DJ's with some other stuff. I will be back out Thurs all day to build a dual slalom course off to the left side of the dual course.

Must come to see all the new!

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Peete has been singing the praises of this place, so let me know when the kick off is and I will make a trip.