Quantcast

New Dirt Jump spot PICTURES.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
I shot these today at the new dirt jump spot. Right now its a nice double, then a fast berm and another double. Next up is a 5 foot tall berm, then lots more dirt jumps. The dirt here is great, so we got the first few jumps a lot more fun size than our other place. Check these out.

In most of the pics he is on his Transition Dirt Bag, the hardtail is my Cortina Europa.

James hitting the first double, before the berm. This one is a fun one for sure.

Berm.

Second double

Some more pictures of the place:

Tight one of brad.

This one seems cool.

Last one.

Thanks for looking, tell me what you think.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Nice lookin pics Andrew! Wish I had a local area to ride like that, that was well...within riding distance from my house. :mumble:, Were these taken before or after you guys got messed up?

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Guys, PLEASE wear a helmet. We had a kid get life flighted out of our track(Peachtree City BMX) this weekend because he landed on his face, no helmet.
Kid was in a coma for 2 days and had surgery on his nose.
My daughter didn't have a head injury at Windrock because her full face(and collar bone) took the hit.
If you have to go to the ER for a bike related injury they want to see the helmet you were wearing. I wonder if insurance will raise a stink if you don't have a helmet?
Sorry, lecture and hijack over.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
We are trying to get some shuttle action going on on sunday. Bennet Gap probably. My big bike is about to straight up die though. I would seriously maybe just take the HT, the rear wheel is trashed out and the brake pads are metal on my SGS.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
7 inshes of travel and you still smash your wheel?!?dude you need to smooth it out a little :p

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
biggins said:
7 inshes of travel and you still smash your wheel?!?dude you need to smooth it out a little :p
My derailler went in it about....3 months ago. I didn't know it was messed up....then I took it to snowshoe and went downhilling in pisgah anyway. Now one of the spokes has a 20 degree bend in it. I'll just take a wheel off my dads bike if I need too.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Ah crap, I hate when that happens :D

At least this was a bump of a cool thread, as opposed to the crap certain people around here like to bump.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
:mumble:

Buncha hucky-ducks... illegal trails... no respect...I could outrace every one of ya'...

:mumble: