Quantcast

New Dirt jumping pictures

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
You should really post a series of pics explaining your progression. I have watched your pics for a while and you are a perfect example of progression. Start small and move onto bigger. Would be interesting to see them in a series...

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Roasted said:
You should really post a series of pics explaining your progression. I have watched your pics for a while and you are a perfect example of progression. Start small and move onto bigger. Would be interesting to see them in a series...

Yeah theres definately lots of old pictures to show that, I have some older pictures of a lot of really cool stuff too, I really like having all the stuff from the last few years photographically documented.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
T-Pirate said:
Look, how about ya'll leave James' bike setup for him to decide. He spent a lot of money getting that bike the way HE (not you) wants it. If thats his deal, let him have it, he doesn't need your approval to have fun at the dirt jumps.
BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree Andrew, they're just jealous about his bike.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
T-Pirate said:
Look, how about ya'll leave James' bike setup for him to decide. He spent a lot of money getting that bike the way HE (not you) wants it. If thats his deal, let him have it, he doesn't need your approval to have fun at the dirt jumps.
Waiting for summer must be bringin out the nit pickers.

p.s. i think he should double knot his tennis shoes, i mean c'mon really....

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
T-Pirate said:
Lets roadtrip somewhere man. You gonna be at the shoe memorial day?
No, unfortunetly I can't make it because of work...but i'll be up alot in July, I think. Hit me up if you guys ever need a place to crash.