Quantcast

new dj

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
on the last shot the left one looks a little shallow, unless it's the landing. good stuff man, now post shots of you riding them! also, once you get these dialed, make them steeper and a little taller, not more of a gap. also do this if your always over-shoting. let see tire marks in 'em!

tyrown shuz

Chimp
Nov 14, 2005
nice dirt! gap looks good.
w/ that lip, it looks like you're gonna over shoot.
pack the sides too. you'll end up w/ extra dirt as well.

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
heres the old table-this one should boost you alot higher considering its alot bigger

its bigger than it looks-i tried to ride it today but it was still wet i was pretty bummed

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Widen the landing about a foot. Then cut out some dirt at the base of the take-off. Carve it out some to get more lip. Carve the sides of the mounds and use the excess dirt to make rollers. Looks good Buck!

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
escapeartist said:
You like those rollers dont you?
Dude I'm gonna make rollers at my house. I have these huge tree trunks that we were gonna make firewood out of(about 1 1/2-2 feet diameter) and make a long set of rollers. Actually more like moto whoops. Pick a rhythme and go for it.

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
hit that mutha for the 1st time today, the landing and part of the take off were super muddy but i couldnt stand it any longer

todays 2 clips yeilded only dead sailors as the jump was slick