Quantcast

New Dog!!!

spider13

Chimp
Jan 2, 2007
hey just got a new Dobermann Pinscher. thought i see what people thought of it. its almost done i just need a new seat post and grips so i can put my brake on. so tell me what u think.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
i think if i were to get a steel fun bike (as in street, dj, slalom), that'd be the frame i'd get. the blue is awesome, as is the raw.

spider13

Chimp
Jan 2, 2007
ROFL!! How did I miss this the first time!?!?

Step off of the frame and give it to the next kid you see riding a K-Mart bike. You're not worthy. :plthumbsdown:
hardly i thought i read on there website some where that it was aluminum or something. and u can give your bike to a kid on a walmart bike thank u very much

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
hhahahahaah!
so you bought a fancy custom frame and you dont even know what its made out of :) :) :)

well, at least you came up with a clever classy thread title.

thats some funny nonsense right there. comedy!

Sep 20, 2007
Champaign, IL
hhahahahaah!
so you bought a fancy custom frame and you dont even know what its made out of :) :) :)

well, at least you came up with a clever classy thread title.

thats some funny nonsense right there. comedy!
That's what I was thinking.... how could you possibly order a frame, GET it, and RIDE it, and not know what the heck it is made out of??? :disgust1:

spider13

Chimp
Jan 2, 2007
i don't really see y it matters. do u know what your TV is made out of and u still watch it ....u dirt slut :twitch:

but y we makeing this a hate thread.

now i know what its made out of i guess that means i can do back flips now :lighten:

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
i don't really see y it matters. do u know what your TV is made out of and u still watch it ....u dirt slut :twitch:

but y we makeing this a hate thread.

now i know what its made out of i guess that means i can do back flips now :lighten:
First off, wait... is it really worth it?

Yes. You need to learn to spell, it's not that hard.

Second. Buying a TV is different. TV's are mass produced, and our Dobermanns arn't. Very few Pinchers are made, and your basically expected to know what it is. It says clearly on the website it's Chromoly.

Third. You're an idoit.

That is all. I'm going to order my stuff from profile now.

Sep 20, 2007
Champaign, IL
I don't watch TV.... too busy back flipping my steel Pinscher. Haha You're a joke man. I'm no great rider but I know my stuff and enjoy what I do. Normally when you buy a bike you get one with a geometry that is going to suit or help you, and made out of a certain material for a certain reason. Aluminum and steel have pretty different characteristics. But I guess buying a bike because it's expensive and someone said its cool is just as good of a reason.

spider13

Chimp
Jan 2, 2007
lol people are to serious on the internet there days. just chill man chill. The world is all right.
I would say go bike but theres snow every where and now its dark.
so have fun with it.

oh and im dislecsic by the way so thanks for makeing me feel great

edit: i did check the geo and i do now what im talking about. and i also have fun biking

bikeit13

Chimp
Jul 31, 2006
Go easy on the kid. So what if he doesn't know what is frame is made out of? Peter rips, he can boost huge and is a super nice kid. Chill out

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
absolutely!
but u gotta admit, its kind of funny. its one thing to not know what its made out of. its another to actually correct someone who said that it was steel.

biking is fun. fun!!

spider13

Chimp
Jan 2, 2007
absolutely!
but u gotta admit, its kind of funny. its one thing to not know what its made out of. its another to actually correct someone who said that it was steel.

biking is fun. fun!!
I only thought i was correcting him because i thought that i read some where that they made the 08 frames out of aluminum, but i guess i was wrong oh well

and i can't wait to ride my aluminum dobermann:imstupid: