Quantcast

New Drop in season 4 teaser online

Batman

Monkey
May 20, 2002
Mississauga
cross-post from what I had to say on another forum:
Terrible. I got bored 2 minutes in seeing the same stuff over and over. What the hell was that guy whining about? He didn't even go down that hard...no one forced you to do that jump, suck it up princess. If this is any indication for what the up coming season will be like, count me out. (not that i've ever seen any of tha previous seasons)

Jono

Chimp
Apr 1, 2002
Welly, Nooziland
Meh. He was just having an off day :)

I'm rather looking forward to the season being released - the dropin format definitely add something to the (otherwise tired) "Extreme MTB" movie thing...

Tama

Chimp
Mar 21, 2002
Welly - NZ
Batman said:
cross-post from what I had to say on another forum:
Terrible. I got bored 2 minutes in seeing the same stuff over and over. What the hell was that guy whining about? He didn't even go down that hard...no one forced you to do that jump, suck it up princess. If this is any indication for what the up coming season will be like, count me out. (not that i've ever seen any of tha previous seasons)
It's just 7 minutes of over 6 hours of footage dude. There's lots of different riders/ riding styles/ scenery to be seen.

I've found the Drop In series to be really entertaining. There's definitately some juvinille antics here and there, but over-all, the riding is off the hook.

Yeah, that guy was pissing and moaning quite a bit eh? Next time, either listen to that little voice in your head a little more closely, or pedal harder and try boosting off that lip a little bit more.:rolleyes: