Quantcast

New Dual course at ETSU Finished

ztlh13

Monkey
May 9, 2003
East Tennessee
Just to start the hype we have finished grooming the new dual course on campus and man has it grown.
I will take some pics this evening and post.
The layout:
Front straight is same as last year, the section through the woods has been slightly leveled and the step-down extended, the step-up has been replaced by a large roller double followed by a gargantuan table to berm, then a step-up to step-down table the a right hip followed by a whoops section that looks more like a double-triple, berm, small double-double, berm, berm, flat turn to massive step-down to finish table.
Don't worry you can still roll this course on an XC bike, but to clear everything you'll have to go bigger than ever!

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
profro said:
:oink:

I haven't ridden in two days. I'm starting to lose it. :mumble:
Have you been waiting on me? Well I don't have class tomorrow so we can ride toghether after work. :love:

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
ztlh13 said:
Just to start the hype we have finished grooming the new dual course on campus and man has it grown.
I will take some pics this evening and post.
The layout:
Front straight is same as last year, the section through the woods has been slightly leveled and the step-down extended, the step-up has been replaced by a large roller double followed by a gargantuan table to berm, then a step-up to step-down table the a right hip followed by a whoops section that looks more like a double-triple, berm, small double-double, berm, berm, flat turn to massive step-down to finish table.
Don't worry you can still roll this course on an XC bike, but to clear everything you'll have to go bigger than ever!

Did you get any rain?

ztlh13

Monkey
May 9, 2003
East Tennessee
spoke80 said:
Did you get any rain?
We only got about a 1/4 inch which helped, but wasn't enough to make it nearly perfect. But the double is being cleared out of the woods and still not sure about the table. maybe someone more talented than me will boost it.

Plus I am a weenie when I'm hurt.