Quantcast

New DW Link Turner DH

Yukonrider

Chimp
Jun 21, 2007
Marquette MI
I just want to see a price, and some order forms. Id actually like the thing to weigh more, so unlike my Socom when I crash it, I'm not trying to cover all the pointy rocks with my body so the bike doesnt hit them.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
...but I rode the damn thing before you did :rofl:

Well if that is the case, you or Ian should have been a little more considerate when you finished. I had to put a brand new rear tire on it thanks to you two brake draggers. There wasn't any rear tread left. :shakefist:

Brakes are for fairies and kids named woo....:weee:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Well if that is the case, you or Ian should have been a little more considerate when you finished. I had to put a brand new rear tire on it thanks to you two brake draggers. There wasn't any rear tread left. :shakefist:

Shlt son, that thing had brand new tires on it when I rode it and that was only for a day. And those tires came off when the thing got passed along.

Nice try. :rofl:

Last edited:

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
Fair comment mate i dont have any data all i have is bikes that come out from one of these companies that i have bought bikes from and 1 year later they are getting HA changed, new links, new droputs sent out, misalignments cracking frames....etc etc..
Thats proof of a company that wants to improve it's bikes. Nothing is perfect first round.

And im not trying to help Turner but hey any publicity is good publicity!
Im showing the People the new DHR im excited about it, i cant wait..so whats wrong with sharing that info?
Nothing wrong with sharing info, it's your approach that sucks. You blindly pointed fingers and did so without a single bit of empirical evidence.

Just cause i have 3 posts and i joined this month oh im sorry i never new you could't talk about this kind of stuff until you had posted 20000 posts. I tell you if people like you spent as much time on yer bikes as you do on these forums you would be WC quality
how about you stick with facts, you've already proven that with generalizations you're a idiot. People like me? Look at how long i've been a member and my post count. Im a guy that reads alot and doesnt post much, however i will call a spade a spade, spade.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Thats proof of a company that wants to improve it's bikes. Nothing is perfect first round.

Nothing wrong with sharing info, it's your approach that sucks. You blindly pointed fingers and did so without a single bit of empirical evidence.

how about you stick with facts, you've already proven that with generalizations you're a idiot. People like me? Look at how long i've been a member and my post count. Im a guy that reads alot and doesnt post much, however i will call a spade a spade, spade.
Wow...triple quotes capped by calling the guy an idiot all wrapped up in a warm, steaming pile of self glorification. Classic.:blah:

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA

i took the wheels from my current DHR at the time and popped them on the test bike cause i wasn't about to be caught dead rocking maxxis tires.....so it wasn't me....

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA
Nobody cares who rode it first. Grow up.
lighten up dorothy....i could care less too, but aren't used to seeing people split hairs on here for the sake of argument? you've been around a while....my original point was that i'm sure it's around 9.5lbs, beyond that i could care less.....i just can't wait to have one i can call my own

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
oh claus! behave...

i would guess i was the 27th person to ride it. It totally shreds the balls out of the US Open parking lot. Best bike on the tarmac. ( but really its was too small and undersprung for me so i couldnt misform an a opinion based on this emperical clinical evaluation.)