Quantcast

New Family guy episodes

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
YES!!! :D

THE best scenes in this week's episodes were the plane/lookback scenes and the Mt. Rushmore scenes. Absolute classic!!! (For those who don't know the its all a parody of the awesome Hitchcock film 'North by Northwest')

Dec 6, 2004
Santa cruz Mountains
**** i was gonna say that part too,it was funny when that asian chick reporter said that she wasnt allowd in the hotel because she was asian. btu then like later she trys walkin in and this guys lik e"uh uh uhh" i thought it was pretty funny. but im erally rooted right now lol : )

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Joe Pozer said:
YES!!!! The Family Guy has been brought back to FOX! That show rules! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
No! Bad! There is no "The" in the title of the show! Change your ways, you dirty sinner! :nope:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Best show on tv. Period. So glad they rbought it back - the intro was hilarious, and the constant inside jokes referring to other episodes was great..deaf greasy guy is back!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Joe Pozer said:
What were you thinking? Last night's episode was hilarious. I'll definitely be glued to the couch on Sunday nights.
Well, at least I have a considerate enough wife to tape it for me, so I will watch tonight. :)

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Passion of the Christ 2 was freakin' sweet as was the hooker on the bed. So glad the show's back, along with Asian reporter Tricia Tackanowa and the creepy old man with the walker :)

Beth

Big_Papa1080

Village Idiot
Dec 10, 2001
Fairbanks, Alaska
"tom tucker - ...and now over to ollie williams for the whoopin forecast, ollie
ollie williams - he gon' get it!"

Best line! glad to see Ollie made it back, as did everyone else.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
robdamanii said:
Anyone notice Chris seems to sound older?
Yeah, I believe it's because Seth Green is no longer doing his voice. I'm not 100% sure about this, but when the show ended, I have no recollection of seeing Seth Green's name in the credits.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Cmon you guys i cant believe noone mention the episode of "two and a half people"

when they said that and showed that shot of the bleeding torso screaming I about pissed myself, along with everyone in the room.

bring on episode 2

Spitfired

Monkey
Jun 18, 2004
Rochester, NY
Haha that was so awesome.
"Hey Lois, look, I'm a booger!"

The entire show sounded a lot clearer. They must be in a new studio or somthing?
It might just be my computer speakers, they're a lot better than the TV's.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
...turned his whole life upside down face. [slow cocked head look from Stewie] :p