Quantcast

New Fantasy Football League

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
DRB said:
Shawn Springs rulz.

Though I'm not sure how I have managed to have the most points but still only am rocking a 2 - 3 (soon to be 3 - 3) record.

But then again everyone is about to be 3 - 3.
Dude your going down this weekend, Happy Hawgs all weekend long, and thank god the Bye Weeks are done

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
DRB said:
Ha that's funny really funny.

Let's see the Seahawks play the 49ers.... I'm thinking that Alexander may score 10000 points.
Did you happen to Notice the 85 point bomb the Happy Hawgs dropped on you this weekend ?

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
MunkeeHucker said:
Did you happen to Notice the 85 point bomb the Happy Hawgs dropped on you this weekend ?
No I was too busy being pissed off by the Panthers that I forgot to look this morning. I'll have to see what happened. I'm patching together things as best I can. Alexander is the only decent player I have right now. Holt and Boldin probably had good games.

With you having both Johnson and James, that should rack up a bunch of points for you.

Though I'm thinking that you are (and the rest of you bitches) still in second place.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
DRB said:
No I was too busy being pissed off by the Panthers that I forgot to look this morning. I'll have to see what happened. I'm patching together things as best I can. Alexander is the only decent player I have right now. Holt and Boldin probably had good games.

With you having both Johnson and James, that should rack up a bunch of points for you.

Though I'm thinking that you are (and the rest of you bitches) still in second place.
And I believe you bitches are still in second place.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
It looks like the playoffs are almost set, awesomename2 can wrap it up if Todd Heap can score him some points.
TheDingus made a good run but is coming up short.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
yeap they can, it would also mean one of the Teams that did the least to improve thier team during the season made the playoffs, so go get em!

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
gastro said:
Headhunters can still squeeze in on points if they knock off MMike Sucks tonight.
Man did Heap go off last night! the playoffs are set and I have to beat the Herpivores 2 weeks in a row to get to the finals !!!

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
MunkeeHucker said:
Man did Heap go off last night! the playoffs are set and I have to beat the Herpivores 2 weeks in a row to get to the finals !!!
Bring it on. I think Harrison will be useless to me from here on out and I'm not sure about production out of Josh Brown either. I'm playing in the championship in my other league (Hasselback and Harrison will be useless) so I'm looking for a sweep.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Well its down to Happy Hawgs Vs. MMike Sucks.....

Both owners have top RB's that probally won't play alot this week,
The Hawgs Have Edgerrin James, and MMike Sucks has Stephen Alexander, both RB's team have clinched their division's and Home field so they'll both see alot less action this week to prevent injury.

DRB, we look pretty even going in, wanna make a wager on the outcome?

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
Mike B. said:
Bring it on. I think Harrison will be useless to me from here on out and I'm not sure about production out of Josh Brown either. I'm playing in the championship in my other league (Hasselback and Harrison will be useless) so I'm looking for a sweep.
There was a sweep this weekend in my fantasy football leagues, I lost both games. As luck would have it, Santana Moss was my undoing in both leagues. I'll have to fight for 3rd in Munkeeball now to go along with my 2nd place from last year.