Quantcast

New Fantasy Football League

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
I still haven't heard anything from transcend about the draft.
I am really wanting to do a monkey league.
I am going to use my previous commish experience (5 years in Fanball) and spear head another league in case this one folds.
The new league will have 12 teams with 6 making the playoffs.
Hopefully I can get 11 owners in place and run the draft tonight, so if you sign up set your picks immediatley.

If your in and can be ready pronto here is what you need to get in the league.
Log onto Yahoo.com
click on fantsy sports look for join FREE LEAGUES(as there are $$ leagues too)
league name: Munkee Ball
password: lastchance
league ID #: 648281

If you didn't get in before you got a few minutes to do thid league, and I promise I won't be leaving the country during football season!

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Got 4 owners so far , need more, hoping for 12 -so come on in and join, if your reading this far down it means your interested so don't be a Mary, sign-up and join the fun!

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Ridemonkey said:
I'm going to have to do draftmonkey one of these days...I'm on yahoo for now though. Just drafted last night.....ok team.
That be sweeeeet, let me know when I can be a guest contributer, I have tons of opinions when it comes to FF!

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
we need 4 more owners tonight, so I can flick the switch and get it going in time for this weekend>>>>>>>>

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
We had our ten teams I opened the draft and before it started somebody bailed, we need one more owner now, and it looks possible we won't get to start till next week, DDD

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
MunkeeHucker said:
We had our ten teams I opened the draft and before it started somebody bailed, we need one more owner now, and it looks possible we won't get to start till next week, DDD
I'm In

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
I anabled the draft feature, now its in Yahoo!'s hands, on the site it says that the draft will be done between now and Weds? wow what a shame, but we should have a good league anyway, make sure your draft orders are set so you get good players.....

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
The League is up and running unfortuanetly I wasn't around to see the draft results or set my starting roster, so I took it on the chin for week one ah but week 2 will be another story....

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
I didn't get to set my roster either, but I'm still in the week one game. Now I just need Vick, T.O. and Alge Crumpler to have big games tonight and I will be in good shape.

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
Rob.....As much as I personally think T.O is a total idiot and that he personally embodies everything that is wrong with pro sports....I'll be hooting and hollering for him to have a huge game (along with Vick and Crumpler). My wife hates fantasy football and told me that if I root for people I don't like it will "tear up my soul".....

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Senôr Lopez said:
Rob.....As much as I personally think T.O is a total idiot and that he personally embodies everything that is wrong with pro sports....I'll be hooting and hollering for him to have a huge game (along with Vick and Crumpler). My wife hates fantasy football and told me that if I root for people I don't like it will "tear up my soul".....
I can't stand TO as a person either, but as an Eagles fan, I so desperately need him to help my guys out.

At the behest of FF, I'm willing to say "TO, take the double team, let the other guys make catches, and let me win this week eh?"

If the Eagles perform, I lose FF, but win in real life. If they fail, I lose in real life, but win in FF. I'm at a dilemma.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
robdamanii said:
If the Eagles perform, I lose FF, but win in real life. If they fail, I lose in real life, but win in FF. I'm at a dilemma.
AH, the joy of Fantasy Football.
I Have T.O. in my Fanball league, And I to think he is an A-hole off the field, but once he puts his hat on he is all business on the field and is a true FF performer.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Man, the wheels are off the wagon in this league, down 1-3 gonna be hard to get into the playoffs...