Quantcast

New Feet

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Well after over (I think) 2 years of good service it was time to replace my Mavic Crossmax XL's. The wheelset has been excellent, but the rear hub, cassette body and pawls just needed too much attention for my liking. Then enter Jake at http://iridecycles.com/ . I had been looking at Hadley hubs for a while, lucky for me he had a pair in stock laced to Mavic 823's (tubeless) and let them go at a great price. I was planning on blinging out my bike with the Blue Ano hubs, but there was just too much of a wait.

So here they are, 20mm up front and 108pt engagement in the rear.

Video with the sweet sweet sound of the engagement

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
You just had to have Hadleys, couldnt stand listening to the sweet sound of mine any longer could ya?

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
I really don't know how much a difference it makes, but when I left my garage this morning, I spun my wheel (again) before getting into my car for work. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz :monkeydance:

vinnycactus

Monkey
May 27, 2004
Matthews, NC
I think mine is the 108. And what hub do you have Jacob?

whats up John? i gotta get up with you guys again. maybe in the next couple weeks. running a ringle abbah. loud as a mofo.

i like busting robs balls since he had to call me last night and spin his hub in the phone.

Jun 11, 2004
i like busting robs balls since he had to call me last night and spin his hub in the phone.
Now thats good comedy!

Its funny how we are all like kids at Christmas with new bike parts.

I'm jealous.......I want a loud hub.

Rob, if yours sounds anything like Jon's = GOOD