Quantcast

new fork for my hardline

Well, i sold my z.1 (i was given an offer i couldn't refuse) and am now looking for a new fork to put on the front of my soul hardline. I was looking at the stance lineup, the flow (5-6") and the kingpin (7" DC). the kingpin i think would be too much fork. i also thought about a 6" drop off tripple that was in the buy/sell, but now i think that a DC fork isnt the way to go. I'm also looking at the fox vanilla RLC 130. I'm 200lbs, ride trails, street, but also go up to seymore and whistler in the summer. will the regular QR vanilla be up to this kind of riding? or should i go with a 20mm stance flow?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Sven tha Viking said:
the pike is what i ended up getting -- it's a great fork, so far no complaints. i've been riding at the skatepark with it set at 95mm of uber-stiff travel and it rocks.

Get some pics up of it on your Soul!

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
Sven tha Viking said:
the pike is what i ended up getting -- it's a great fork, so far no complaints. i've been riding at the skatepark with it set at 95mm of uber-stiff travel and it rocks.
what wrong with riding the pike everywhere u go. just use the uturn and change the travel when u go to the bigger stuff and dont do stuff u know ur frame cant handel.

just ride what u have